JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'VE GOT LOST & FOUND!

Sup y'all

I went to the mall today and i bought the Lost & Found cd! 2 copies, one for me and one for my girl! Anyway, here are the production notes!

1. Here He Comes

Produced by: Jazzy Jeff

2. Party Starter

Produced by: Polow Da Don for zone 4 inc.

3. Switch

Produced by: Kwame

4. Mr Niceguy

Produced by: The Freshmen

5. Ms Holly Roller

6. Lost & Found

7. Tell Me Why

Produced by: Jae Staxx

8. I Wish I Made That

9. Swagga

10. Pump Ya Brakes

Scrathes by Jazzy Jeff

11. If You Can't Dance

Produced by : The Freshmen

Scrathes by Jazzy Jeff

12. Loretta

13. Wave Em Off

Produced by: D.J. Twinz

14. Scary Story

Produced by: Hotrunner

15. Switch R&B Remix

Produced by: CO P and O.Banga

16. Coming To The Stage

Produced by: Hotrunner

The CD has no thank you's!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get it if it ain't released until.. ehm 29:th?

ain't it a bootlegg?

The Freshmen = Omar and his crew?

edit: hmm maybe not

I must say im kind of unhappy letting some nonames produce almost the whole album. Okay if Jeff produces almost a whole album, but otherwise they should spread it out a little...

Edited by Lerkot

The Freshmen = Omar and his crew?

edit: hmm maybe not

I must say im kind of unhappy letting some nonames produce almost the whole album. Okay if Jeff produces almost a whole album, but otherwise they should spread it out a little...

Well it actually depends on if it's good producers. I'm really happy with the beats on the album. And i think this is a way for will to hold down the budget on the album. So that the label doesn't make huge losses on the album if it flops. I read somewhere that it's overbrook that's the real label and that interscope is just promoting and distributing it.

And... If Timbo takes like 500k $ per beat, then it makes sense.

But it's weird how the promoted it with TImbaland, Kanye West & Luda on the tracks...

WELL OF COURSE!

The freshmen is WILL!??

He said on the tim westwood show that pumpa ya breaks is "my track".

I quote: "this is my track right here".

Fresh Prince... Fresh Men...

WELL OF COURSE!

The freshmen is WILL!??

He said on the tim westwood show that pumpa ya breaks is "my track".

I quote: "this is my track right here".

Fresh Prince... Fresh Men...

You might be extremely right there. The Freshmen might be FP and perhaps someone more, like JJ or so... that would be def as hell but way better!

Just to add on to the production credits; Could You Love Me produced by G-1, probably the same as G-One, who have co-produced some of DJ Quik's latest records. Raphael Saadiq plays guitar or bass on it too, I think that was a nice touch. Have to say that i was so disappointed to see that DJ Jazzy Jeff only produced a single track, because a lot of the beats could really need the quality that Jeff brings.

Just to add on to the production credits; Could You Love Me produced by G-1, probably the same as G-One, who have co-produced some of DJ Quik's latest records. Raphael Saadiq plays guitar or bass on it too, I think that was a nice touch. Have to say that i was so disappointed to see that DJ Jazzy Jeff only produced a single track, because a lot of the beats could really need the quality that Jeff brings.

1. Welcome to the board.

2. Thanks for the info.

3. I agree fully.

Well, the beats are hot regardless of who produced them. We can see that there are a number of beats Jeff scratched for. It seems that people are saying if we were to get the same exact beats, but Jeff was credited, the knowledge that Jeff was involved would then make the quality of the music produced better, where in actuality, nothing would really have changed. I too am a tad disappointed that Jeff wasn't as involved as we first believed, but for me, that takes nothing away from how wonderful the CD is because there are a number of instant classics. Don't despair, Will and Jeff will be touring and there will be a DVD coming out, and perhaps an album in the future. If you really want to check out some production by Jeff, def go cop the latest Jill Scott to hold you over until the touring starts.