JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will got a good memory?

sup peeps?
I'm not sure if it's possible, but do you think Will still knows the lyrics to every single song that he has made?

That would be great if he does.There's like a lot of them, and this is why I'm asking this question trynig to find out what everybody else thinks.

I'd would imagine he does 'cause he probably performed them all a million times throughout his career at shows!!!

No way...he probably even 4gets about some of the songs he's recorded. Infact, during Willennium, there waz an interview where Will talked about not knowing one of the lyrics 2 "Parents Just Don't Understand"...so there's your answer...that's even one of his biggest hits.

Getting Jiggy wit it, this song is pretty easy to remember.I got that song in my head
So which one is it again?

He knows all of them or, he 4got most of them.
It's cool with me if he 4got the other songs as long as he doesn't 4get trapped on the dance floor.
If he ever do, I wiould be mad at him

no he doesnt coz i saw that interview AJ is talking about, it was inside the actors studio and the guy asked Will what the first line of parents was, and he ummd and ahhed 4 a while and some guy in the audience shouted " my parents went away on a weeks vacation ", and he said oh yeah and carried on with that verse, buts that isnt even the beginning of the song.

then i also heard that TV total 1 and he had trouble remmembering the first line of MIB but then knew it after that.

i think he knows a lot of them but has problems remmembering the start lol, but i also have the same problem coz if i wanna show off 2 my friends by knowing all the words i can never remmember the start, than its easy.

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,May 6 2004, 01:15 PM]i think he knows a lot of them but has problems remmembering the start lol, but i also have the same problem coz if i wanna show off 2 my friends by knowing all the words i can never remmember the start, than its easy.[/quote]
:kekeke: :kekeke: thats so true

Its always depends on the situation.

1. if your performing a song line your gonna be practiced it a few times first and then you'll remember.

2.Singing along to music helps you remember the words (if you try and recite Summertime lyrics from start to end in your head its a lot harder than if the CD is on and your singing along to it)

3. If you write a song your more likely to remember it. My sisters the singer of a Rock band who have had 2 albums out which i know is know where near as many as Will but i wonder how she remembers her words all the time and she says because she writes them they get drilled into your head.