JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF + FRESH PRINCE - WILL SMITH MP3s

Everybody knows i'm very much against the whole internet music sharing/swapping thing. However, i waz wondering how many JJ+FP MP3s we can find on the internet of unathorized stuff.

Anybody who can find any interviews or UNATHORIZED DJ remixes of JJ +/or FP stuff, post it here. U obviously can't buy radio interviews or DJ made remixes that aren't copywritten and i think we are all desperate 4 something new 2 hear from them 2gether or individually.

I just got extra interested in stuff like this after that 2001 Will Smith radio interview waz posted a lil' over a week ago. I'll be looking around the internet when i have time. Whoever finds anything, discribe it and post the link here.

p.s. Somebody please find Will trying 2 sing "Mmmbop" or those crazy covers of "Summertime" and "Boom! Shake The Room"..ha ha.

Ive got some stuff off kazza but i dont know how 2 do streaming audio. If u have kazza u can look them up tho:

3 - Russians (remix) = kinda weird song its stings song mixed with freakin it.

REM - summertime (remix) = i really cool chilled version of summertime.

DMX, Dr Dre, drag on, Will Smith and Snoop dog, mo money mo problems = this is really good bcoz all the rubbish artists r b4 Will then when Will does wild wild west its like a relif and u realise again how much better Will is than any1 else, lol the only problem is the person who mixed it isnt that good and some of Wills bits dont fit.

Q Mix, Will Smith vs Allstars = another weird 1 Wills bsc mixed with iggy pop and the fugees.

Panjabi MC summertime remix (bangra) = this is great Will doesnt actually rap in it, but its summertime with an indian style twist, i love it coz its a pure chill song.

Chamkila - preeto de gar vs Will Smith = similar to the one above its gettin jiigy mixed with indian songs.

Will Smith - Men In Black (remix) = this 1 is actually official (shock horror!) Will is basically rapping the same part but changing it every so slightly lol, worth downloading tho.

Will Smith - gettin jiggy wit it remix = Will mixed with that song that fatman scoop sampled.

Will Smith - Wild Wild west (unreleased remix) = just www with a different beat.

Wil Smith f/ Pun, JD, Roc, Camron - gettin jiggy wit it = now this is the one u want, a new Will rap that ive only found on this remix, dont know where or how or if it was released, its been mentioned on this site b4

Will Smith - Boom shake the room (remix) = just boom woth a different beat, i think its on the boom single.

So basically if u have kazza u can just type in thier titles if not some 1 can teach me how to do streaming audio and i will put them on here.

erm i dunno wot aim is lol, i have good intentions 2 share these songs with ppl but im rubbish at comps. plus i have a virus at the mo thats sweeping the country, i will get rid of the virus tonight and if any1 wants to teach me how do get this streaming audio thing i will b glad 2. u can PM or email me and stuff.