JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

javi

Guest Guest_javi

Guest Guest_javi

well,let's take a review form L&F:

it's with no dude,the best will's record lyrically,emotionally,and concerned but no musically,i think the beats could be better in some tracks,my idea of the music was different that it is,one of the best beats is could you love me,or lost and found.

About the party tracks on this record,pump ya breaks it's the best,but i think best party-dance tracks are on the other will's records,but i don't have that this rhymes are the best,you can connect with your soul in "why",it's incredible the emotion will put on the second verse.

abut mr nice guy will kill it,but i was thinking that eminem lines was more hard,maybe because i want somebody to put eminem in his place,and think that will was the perfect guy.

oh!!!!on tell me why track,what is this piiiiiiiii,sounds terrible for the track!!!it doesn't matter if will curse on times,if he is feeling it,why not??????

anyway i think lost & found it's the best rap record for the moment,but i have to acostum to some sounds,and some beats.. :thumb:

oh!!!!on tell me why track,what is this piiiiiiiii,sounds terrible for the track!!!it doesn't matter if will curse on times,if he is feeling it,why not??????

do you really want an 'explicit content' sticker on your cd just because of this single curse ? .. its not even a second long ..

i don't think one F-bomb would get a explict content sticker. will's get a repuation in the rap game so i dont think he'd get one. but i agree with Javi, why the "bleep" sound? it's be better if it was just edited out, instead of bleeped over. the bleep really sticks out like a sore thumb if u ask me.

I honestly like the bleep, cause without the bleep there would be a pause to distract from all the emotion he puts into it. With the bleep you can still feel the pace of the song. If the bleep is supposed to be in the song, then in the video you know they're going to bleep out his mouth when he says it.