JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SOLO FREESTYLE BATTLE 3

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
'Sup y'all... I'm gonna keep it real with y'all and not waste any time... First 8 people to sign up here and then after that it's too late... If you sign up you agree that you won't be busy anytime soon, or be going away anywhere otherwise it messes up the whole battle and just stresses out me n Tim.

Anyway, 8 competitors please to be taking part in the Third solo freestyle battle!

Current Hall of Fame (Will your username be replacing the question mark?)

Solo Freestyle Battle I: Prince
Partners Freestyle Battle I: Da Brakes & Jazzy Julie
Solo Freestyle Battle II: fan 4ever
Solo Freestyle Battle III: ?

Oh but yo, just to prepare y'all... After this battle I might like a shot at the next battle whether it's solo or partners.

Guest Prince
Oh yeah also, this time there's going to be deadlines like in the last battle, but this time I'mmah be strict with them to keep the battle running smoothly and finish quickly.

Also another thought: In a few battles time, how about we have a battle between all of the current winners?

[quote=Prince,May 4 2004, 02:19 PM]Oh yeah also, this time there's going to be deadlines like in the last battle, but this time I'mmah be strict with them to keep the battle running smoothly and finish quickly.

Also another thought: In a few battles time, how about we have a battle between all of the current winners?[/quote]
Now that's the real Prince who'se talking.

Any way
Okay, I'm ready to go play

What's up y'all I'm ready whenever the battle starts, Holla at me and I'll tear up the scene! :dancingcool:

Guest Prince
Aight cool, details will be posted tomorrow and you guys will soon be informed as to who you battle in the first round - names drawn out of a hat.