JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's not downloading the album?

Gosh, guys! Part of me says hey, you're taking a stand on what you feel is right. And that's cool, I suppose. But my thing is, there are enough areas of my life that are frustrating and require patience and restraint... music is certainly not one of em haha. The only song I "downloaded" was "Why," when it first came out on the forum, but that's mostly just outta laziness and not wanting to take the time to find copies of the rest. But I have listened to the whole album streaming on Vh1.com. Which, by the way, is totally legal, so it's not even a moral stand you're taking! Evidently, you just get that much of a rush from hearing it for the first time off of the physical compact disc! But then again, almost all of you listened to the radio snippets of Pump Ya Brakes and Party Starta! Confusion abounds. It's obviously your decision and everything, but I'm not sure I understand it.

:dancingcool: (I'm very happy b/c I've listened to L&F... bwhahahahaaaaaaa!)

Edited by scyhigh99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im in other topics and people are talking about their favorite sound on the album. i mean come on, you spoiled it for yourselves :nono:

But I konw how the CD sound and u don't...

I will buy the cd in the excect way that u will buy it...

I just know what are the songs b4 u will hear it...

Hey Julie, I agree with lots of the points you are making. I haven't been finding it that hard not to downloadt hough, After the first few hours of "damn, they've all got the album and I haven't" it really hasn't bothered me too much. I'm just looking forward to Monday even more.

I know what you mean about "maybe it's a sign" - that vh1 site strangely doesn't work for me!

I haven't read anything that would give away anything I don't wanna know about the album. I know what you mean Scy, we're not doing it because we think it's morally wrong, because we know we are still going to buy the album... we just want to enjoy it more when we get it.

:thumb:

:thumb: I haven't heard the album and I haven't downloaded it. I don't plan on it. Hey I waited 2yrs for this album I can wait couple of days more. :angel: