JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's not downloading the album?

I don't know if I could hold up until last Tuesday without hearing the album, I might have to stay offline until then, so if y'all don't see me post you'll know why. :kekeke: I'm running out of patience, I'm hoping the release date gets pushed up. :toetap:

I agree, I think I might go into hideing

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit last night at about 2.30 am (me and Scy were kicking it in the chat room), I downloaded 'Why' because of a rush of blood to the head. lol

I've decided I'm not gonna download anymore songs tho, partly becuase I can't find any and partly because I've realised it's a bad idea... who else is with me on this?

I'm just gonna kick back and listen to some old school JJFP like I have been this morning :dancingcool:

I'm also not downloading, I'm listening to it at the VH-1 site which Tim posted! :thumb:

i cant believe how slow this week is going. It started off slow but after i found out about the leak i think time has stopped.

I thought about just downloading tell me why but thats just cheating, im looking forward to that the most so im leaving that until monday too.

It sux that i can see all these song appreiciation posts and i cant join in, in fact im limiting what im gonna read, i dont wanna ruin any surprises.

i cant believe how slow this week is going. It started off slow but after i found out about the leak i think time has stopped.

I thought about just downloading tell me why but thats just cheating, im looking forward to that the most so im leaving that until monday too.

It sux that i can see all these song appreiciation posts and i cant join in, in fact im limiting what im gonna read, i dont wanna ruin any surprises.

Maybe you should listen to some of the tracks youve heard a part of, like Pump Ya Brakes...

• Members

Yeah I have a feeling that I'm not gonna it till a week later cause I went to WHSmith today and they said they don't sell singles but on the site it said it Switch was there. So I went to Woolworths after, and they said they're out of stock. So...I asked if they are gonna sell Lost & Found..he goes 'I don't know'. I don't think I'm gonna get the album next monday. Hope so. And plus, I don't know who will take me.

I'll admit I've downloaded but I've pre-ordered. Will ain't loosin' out on anythin' with me. I don't see why I should wait any longer to listen to it I've paid for it. Besides I'm only gonna copy my original anyway so it dosen't get scratched. I had to buy 3 copies of Willenium because of that.

i gotta question ,who isnt gonna even listen to the whole album b4 monday/tuesday. Im currently almost cheating by trying to listen to tell me why, its not actually working so maybe its a sign of dont listen to it.

Haha, I think u are really ill or crazy or u really need help! :kekeke: This whole new album thing is makin' u sick, right? So tell u what - I've listened to every track on da album but just a minute long and maybe u should do that, too! Because u shouldn't get crazier as u are! U know? Just don't download the album, that's all... :thumb: :thumb:

Why download the album?!? It feels so much better to have the actual album in your hands instead of a burned cd! Plus, the cover insert probably has some really dope pics... so "don't download, go out and buy the record!" :dancingcool: