JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOST & FOUND THOUGHTS

Man that "Lost and Found" track is hot. I gonna love blasting this record in my car when the album drops. This is by far the best Will Smith album ever, I know everyone says that but this really is the best.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It only takes one person 2 leak something. The label probably sent out some promotional copies 2 start some hype, and one of the people who received a copy put it out for some people 2 hear, and it got around more and more.

I own a very rare song...well, basically nobody owns this one song i have (don't worry, it's not JJ+FP). I shared it with 2 people with the understanding they couldn't share it with anyone. One of those people betrayed me and now 100s of people have heard a song that i own. So i've seen how it works. And once it's out, u can never get it back 2 yourself. That's a reason why i hate people who illegally download music. Becuz they think they are fans by downloading a song and liking. But they are really just fools who betray the artists, and cheat the people who deserve 2 be paid 4 what they do.

Okay, I have it! Yes i have it! But don't worry, i'll go out on March 29 to buy it! The album is a classic! His best album since code red! It's harder, he has some dope topics on the song! The song Lost & Found it dope! And I Wish I Made That! The first song, Here He Comes is the freestyle will did on Westwood on the How We Do beat! This album is gonna be HUGE!! LOVE IT!!

Cummon People, where is the Will power to not download this.

Im thinking with you guys downloading this your only putting pressure on other people to do they same and make them really want it more.

NO PEOPLE, cummon guys its worth waiting for the day you stick it in your CD player and pump up that volume for the first time.

:kool:

First of all: I have every Will cd (exept Maximum Will Smith, but that doesn't count). I'm definately buying this one!

This is the hardest day in my life... I eant to hera the album... I have it right here on my desktop... but something feels wrong... i should wait for the album to drop... i don't know how much longer i can take this :bang:

I've only listened to Tell Me Why so far, it's great! theres only one thing i don't like: I'm dancing around singing along and then *biiip*. That edited f-word kinda ruined it for me... I really really hope there will be another version availible!

i gotta go work out or something cuz i got alot of extra energy and i cant sit still here whitout listening to it...

• Members

i was just reading all the post about will on allhiphop.com and is mr nice guy only 2.21

i would of thought that would of been alonger song.

-ex

and also most of the peeps on that board say that "eminems lost the beef"

"wills album is way better than ems'"

Edited by ex0ddus

The Songs are bangin' :ridepony: . The best FP CD ever!!! Now he's on compatition with Eminem and 50 Cent for "Best Rap Album" in the Grammys! Who wins? Will Smith!

Damn, I'm dissapointed that the "How We Do" Freestyle wasn't really a freestyle! :nono: On the bright side though, this is great that everybody that heard the album thinks that it's a classic. :kool: I ain't gonna download it, I'm gonna keep it real and wait till the album drops 'cause I wanna be surprised then, this is a great time for hip-hop, maybe more mainstream labels will sign hip-hop legends after this "Lost & Found" has success, who knows maybe young cats like me who have something positive to say might get a shot too! :peace: Other cats claim that they change the game, but FP always changes the game, he took some time off but he's back to take his throne in hip-hop! :kool: This would be great when this album sells millions 'cause it's been a while since a mulitiplatinum album is something that isn't a gimmick, I wanna see talent top the charts again! :poke:

Edited by bigted