JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch debuts at #13 on Australian Singles Chart

Hero1

Yeah, Switch is out Tomorrow Or Today (Depending on when you are reading this)

in the UK so let this be a reminder to all UK people to go out and get it and encourage other people to get it aswell :ridepony:

Yeah do it my way, promote it by putting a paper on your chest (works best for girls..) were you got the text: "BYE WILL SMITHS NEW SINGLE - SWITCH"

i think it would work better if they wrote 'buy' instead of 'bye' wouldnt you think so Lerkot :ridepony: :nono:

Yeah do it my way, promote it by putting a paper on your chest (works best for girls..) were you got the text: "BYE WILL SMITHS NEW SINGLE - SWITCH"

i think it would work better if they wrote 'buy' instead of 'bye' wouldnt you think so Lerkot :ridepony: :nono:

we have a phrase in England for these kinds of mistakes

"School Boy Error"

:kekeke: :hilarious: :wiggle:

Oooooh so thats why nobody bought it...

well i might try a new way: :whip:

not bad yall :peace:

http://www.aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-d....asp?chart=1S50

australia now has the honour of the highest chart position for switch in the world at the moment.. hopefully switch can get into the top 10 in the next few weeks... :wiggle:

That's great news!! :wiggle:

Just picked up my copy of switch, the vids on it whihc is cool

Its official we also get Lost & Found one day early aswell next monday the 28th. :peace:

yeah not too bad, i got my copy of switch today too. i was actually really excited so who knows what im gonna be like next monday. i got my copy from asda and it was the single of the week. I blasted that song so loud on my way home. Then i heard all of the RnB version, i love that song.

I thought you said you wouldn't listen to it whilst driving! lol

Yeah, I got mine today at woolworths. I was spying on the lady when she got it out the drawer and there was a full collum of empty slots and mine looked like it was the last copy of Switch - could be a good sign!

I thought you said you wouldn't listen to it whilst driving! lol

lol, no i said im not gonna listen to lost and found first time while driving, i heard switch loads so im allowed to drive when listening to it. Probably not a good idea coz me and kimmie were listening to it in the car and i did the switch dance while driving haha, bad idea!

Well Will does say whether in your car or your kitchen. :kekeke: