JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

....tra-knox

Mike

• Admin

Was it just me or did any body else not feel tra-knox on the born to reign album?

no i didnt feel them at all.. them being on every track really ruined the album for me.. and i really wasnt feelin the vocals..their best track was on im comin

Guest Guest_Vipa

It would have been better, if they had a more dominant role on 1 song. But having little vocals ehre and tehre on all 15 (well, 14) sort of didn't feel right.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. They are apart of what Born to Reign was. They had great harmony. At first I didn't like that they were on every track, but I accept that now because I realize that Born to Reign is a different CD. Tra-Knox has great harmony and they can sing.

Give me Tonight, Nothing on my Mind, Act Like You Know...

I wish their album had come out.

God Blessa!

I don't know what you guys are talking about. They are apart of what Born to Reign was. They had great harmony. At first I didn't like that they were on every track, but I accept that now because I realize that Born to Reign is a different CD. Tra-Knox has great harmony and they can sing.

God Blessa!

nothing on my mind? thats not a song on the cd

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  They are apart of what Born to Reign was.  They had great harmony. At first I didn't like that they were on every track, but I accept that now because I realize that Born to Reign is a different CD. Tra-Knox has great harmony and they can sing.

God Blessa!

nothing on my mind? thats not a song on the cd

bonus trax my friend!! nothing on my mind was released on CDs that were purchased from Best Buy only! u can find nothin on my mind if u do a search on this forum!

I wasn't feelin them as much as i hoped i would. I do still listen to album fairly regularly however I agree with everyone that an appearance on one song would have been better than being on the whole album. But hey, Will experimented with B2R, it didn't work for everyone but it was something different that he tried i spose...at least he got it over with and we've got Lost and Found to look forward to now :kekeke:

I'd prefer Tra-Knox over a lot of these wack r&b cats who can't sing at all that're topping the charts doing lame crunk songs. But I thought that was way too much Tra-Knox on that album, like I said before if he wanted to a whole album with an r&b group, he should've did one with a legendary group like Boyz II Men, that'd worked better, that could've helped them top the charts again too. I like "Born To Reign" though the way it was, I actually listen to that a few days ago, there's some good songs on there that you could relax with your lover with, but it didn't have that aggressive FP edge that puts him at the top, but it was still better quality than what was out at that time.