JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'Why' to be released!

ah thats so annoying i was at home this morning revising, i wish Will would tell us when hes in the country lol.

I remmember Will wanted to release the song with mary first, but i guess he thought switch was a better first single. "Why" sounds like it could be a more serious song, i cant wait to hear it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will has been talking about this song with mary j blige for over a year now!! i havent heard him talkin abt a song this much since summertime! he really loves it! "tell me why" was gonna be the 1st single.. so if its that good and its the 2nd single im happy.. you know if you goit mary j blige on the track its gonna be real serious soulful..and a lot of meaning behind it

I think Will almost everytime makes tracks with meaning behind it! :thumb:

• Members

yeh i saw bits of it this morning but was in and out the room so didnt get a chance to see it properly. but from wot i did hear, he said he thinks the single could be a number 1 and that its one of his best songs hes recorded throughout his career. he said Summertime was up there as his best and this could be up there as well. im not sure, but i think i had a feelin they were playin the song in the background while he was bein interviewed, sounded like a different song ive neva heard and i could hear a womans voice singin. but it could just be me. either way, i dont post on this site as much as id like, but just wana say am lookin forward to this album. should b da bomb, da remixes r so much beta than the original to switch (IMO neways) and it looks like Will Smith is havin a pretty damn decent tym in life at the mo. so good luck to him and da album

yeh i saw bits of it this morning but was in and out the room so didnt get a chance to see it properly. but from wot i did hear, he said he thinks the single could be a number 1 and that its one of his best songs hes recorded throughout his career. he said Summertime was up there as his best and this could be up there as well. im not sure, but i think i had a feelin they were playin the song in the background while he was bein interviewed, sounded like a different song ive neva heard and i could hear a womans voice singin. but it could just be me. either way, i dont post on this site as much as id like, but just wana say am lookin forward to this album. should b da bomb, da remixes r so much beta than the original to switch (IMO neways) and it looks like Will Smith is havin a pretty damn decent tym in life at the mo. so good luck to him and da album

Welcome 2 Da Board Man!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

With all this hype about the album, I hope they push the release date up a lil' bit, I really wanna hear this album now! :dancingcool: