JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'Why' to be released!

Will was on 'This Morning' this morning :kekeke: and he was talking about 'Why', the song he did with Mary J Blige. He was saying how he reckons it could go to number 1!! So I'm assuming he is planning to release it as a single!

Sounds like we got our wish of a serious tune!

Sorry I can't be more specific but I didn't actually see the interview but my girlfriend did

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A single with Mary J. Blidge is gonna be legendary! :peace:

I'm guessing it was just the same old about Hitch tho, still would of been interesting tho, thanks Brakes

nah it was more about music!!!

Alison (the one from Big Brother) asked him to freestyle at one point and he said "about what?", so she said "a sausage roll" :kekeke: and he laughed but did it! but most of the interview was just them too havin a laugh!

• Admin

will has been talking about this song with mary j blige for over a year now!! i havent heard him talkin abt a song this much since summertime! he really loves it! "tell me why" was gonna be the 1st single.. so if its that good and its the 2nd single im happy.. you know if you goit mary j blige on the track its gonna be real serious soulful..and a lot of meaning behind it