JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

#11 and rising

Alien

this is amazing you guys. I went to i tunes to get "Switch" after recieving a 15 dollar card from my job, and switch was #11. its almost in the top ten. this is a huge deal to me, because will smith has always been the main stream music without the main stream. it was called main stream, but the last couple of albums hadnt been on tv, or radio. i have always been the "only" one in my group of friends who listens to Will, and now they all have the song. this Cd is gonna be AWSOME. i just cant wait for it.

Its True, one of my mates borrowed my willenuim CD and now he cant wait untill he hears the song dissing eminem haha, he was listenin 2 mp3 player last nite i went "can i listen 2 it" and he goes "after the will smith song" i went "which one" he goes "that friendship one, its a track..."

new will smith fans aka my mates who love dre etc haha

He went from 29 to 25 in the Rick Dees Charts!

Rick Dees

He debuted at #39 in the MBG Music chart top 40!

MBG Top 40

He's number 38 on the Billboard Pop top 100!

Billboard Top 100

He went from 34 to 31 on the R&R chart!

R&R

He keeps up rising y'all! Remember to keep on voting people!

He went from 29 to 25 in the Rick Dees Charts!

Rick Dees

He debuted at #39 in the MBG Music chart top 40!

MBG Top 40

He's number 38 on the Billboard Pop top 100!

Billboard Top 100

He went from 34 to 31 on the R&R chart!

R&R

He keeps up rising y'all! Remember to keep on voting people!

Haha :roll: Isn't that great guys??? :dance:

• Admin

you know whats weird..he went from 62 to 65 on the billboard hot 100.. what i think is a switch is a hit with the fans..the people..hence no. 11 on itunes..but radio stations just wont play will smith..especially hip hop stations who are playing 50 cent 20 times a day.. well that doesnt matter that some radio station wont play Will..because the people will control where lost and found is on the album charts not some radio station who accepts cash to play records..so i think lost and found is gonna do really well..even tho its not gettin much radio play in the US..switch being a hit on itunes..the 1 place fans can have a say is all that counts :werd:

you know whats weird..he went from 62 to 65 on the billboard hot 100.. what i think is a switch is a hit with the fans..the people..hence no. 11 on itunes..but radio stations just wont play will smith..especially hip hop stations who are playing 50 cent 20 times a day.. well that doesnt matter that some radio station wont play Will..because the people will control where lost and found is on the album charts not some radio station who accepts cash to play records..so i think lost and found is gonna do really well..even tho its not gettin much radio play in the US..switch being a hit on itunes..the 1 place fans can have a say is all that counts :werd:

yeah i found that too, switch seems to be really high on the request shows but isnt played as much by that channel. Why dont they just play what people want to hear?

ah well as long as people want to hear it, it will do well in the charts.

u guys, this isnt good at all

its falling on its 3rd week on the charts.. :eek4:

i thought this would be a big week....most songs that are big dont start to fall so early.

on the mediabase.com airplay charts that i showed u guys hes number 40, but he isnt gaining any new spins....

I WANT WILL TO DO WELL IN THE US, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS GOOD MUSIC