JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Official Lost and Found Countdown

Hero1

• Admin

i cant believe we are this close..it feels like i should be waiting more..or the album would get delayed again or something..i feel like ive been waiting for this album for 10 years..nearly there its very surreal :wiggle: hows everyone feeling this close to the release date?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually been listening to a lot of Will and Jeff lately, i think meeting him got me really back in the mood. I made my first JJFP best of CD last week with my fave tracks on. I used to make tapes for my friends but never made one for myself.

Tracklisting

1. The Magnificent JazzyJeff

2. Charlie Mack....

3. Brand New Funk

4. Rythm Trax House Party Style

5. Jazzy's Groove

6. I'm All That

7. Summertime

8. You Saw My Blinker

9. Somethin Like Dis

10. I'm Looking For The One

11. Getting Jiggy Wit It

12. I Loved You

13. So Fresh

14. Wild Wild West

15. How Da Beat Goes

Got it in my CD Walkman now as i type at uni.

Its feeling great to have the new album coming so soon. I'll be on my Easter hols so it'll be cool to not have to go to work on the day of release. I can just chill and listen to it several times.

Can't Wait

Yeah, i'm so hyped. I have a CD i made that is holding me over in the meantime as well, the tracklisting goes as follows...

FRESH PRINCE - Lost + Found Mixtape

1. Swtich

2. Got To Be Real

3. Switch (R&B Remix Snippet)

4. Switch (Tha Arkitek Remix) w/ Lil' Jon

5. Switch (The Nick Russle Remixx)

6. How We Do Freestyle

7. Party Starter (Snippet) w Ludacris

8. Pump Ya Breaks (Snippet) w/ Snoop Dogg

9. Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble (Drop It Like It's Hot Freestyle)

10. Switch (Instrumental)

11. Swich (Acappella)

It kills me the way u guys are counting it down by the days. I try not 2 think about it in the meantime so the release date sneaks up on me...but u keep bringing it up....ha ha.

I just hope the album dosen't get bumped back. Since he keeps saying he's still finishing up, and since his other albums have been backed up, i'm just a lil' scared. I definitly think this album will be better than Big Willie Style. Infact, i think this album will be comparable to Big Willie Style, just less sugar coated. From what i've heard so far, i don't expect it 2 be as good as Willennium tho'...the trax we've heard are just missing that soul and down 2 earth Hip-Hop vibe. We'll see.

I think I'll consider not listenin' to JJFP/Big Will when the countdown gets down to the last week as well. This could be the best album since "Code Red", it's gettin' hard from him to top himself though, he has so many classics already.

I dont think I can stop listen to music for so long time... and no, I dont wanna hear anything but JJFP.

U really listen only to JJFP??? :confused3:

That used to be me up until late '02...

BUT ANYWAY!!

I'm feeling it man!!! Almost 17 days to go!

About an hour ago, I was hangin out in my room blasting "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" and just listenin to music and my 15 year old sister comes in and tells me Will's new song is on the radio! Man it was great knowing that other people were listening to it as I heard it. She said it came on right after "Get Low" and thats its a real popular radio station in this area so its all good!! Thats just what I needed as if I wasnt hyped enough!

i cannot wait, the closer it gets the better i think the album is gonna be.

Im not listening to any jjfp albums but i cant stop listening to switch ( bcoz its always on tv) and i keep playing the RnB remix which just gets me more excited, i cant wait to hear the full version.