Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WesSyde

He's The DJ...

DAMN DUDE. Thanks sooooooooooo much for posting those mp3s. I've never heard this album. The only JJFP album I have is "Homebase". Thank you so much man. I have been searching for old Fresh Prince albums for years now, and since I live in India, none of these albums got released over here. Thanks a lot, once again. You Rule! :peace:

dang that's sad that JJFP albums didnt get released over there. what kind of music does India get today? is Will's new album released over there ?

Well, we get most of the pop albums like Britney, Jennifer, etc. but when it comes to rap, very few like Eminem, 50 Cent, etc. I do have all the 3 Will albums. But "Lost & Found" will be released in a week or so, hopefully this coming week I would be able to lay my hands on it. :kool:

hey thanks great stuff

Yo man. Thanks a lot once again. Really appreciate it.

By the way, reborn2reign, would I be considered a greedy bastard if I asked you to put few more tracks off He's The DJ? :bowdown:

hey i'll see what i can do about that. i'll probably put them in low quality in order 2 save space and also so i'm not just givin the songs away. does this seem fair 2 u?

hey is it alright if they're in wma format cuz that's much easier for me. also is it okay if i put them in one zip file for my own convenience?

Like I said before, you can even convert them into 20 kbps crappy Real Audio and I would still cherish them for life. You can zip it, compress it, rar it, camouflage it, wma it, ogg it, real it, quicktime it, I really have absolutely no problem at all. Any thing is fair because you are taking your time to share it. So no complaints what-so-ever.

alright i'm proud 2 present the He's The DJ low quality zip! http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JMV7TU...AN02TE0EVEGELWK

i included most of the tracks that aren't already posted here. i didnt put in Parents Just Don't Understand because y'all should have heard it already!

i'm also gonna work on another zip for Rock The House since a lot of people don't have it!

Wow man. That was superfast. Thanks so much. I'm downloading it right now.

This is the first time I'm going to hear He's The DJ, so wish me luck. :thumb: