Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

doin the lyrics for lost and found

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest |-{ F8 }-|

heyy!!

DUDE!! THIS CD IS SOOOOOO DOPE!! i got it about a week ago and have been lookin for lyrics to mr. niceguy, cuz all i catch about eminem is 'dissed by eminem' and then he ses something fast that i can't understand. just a hint of advice, everyone should take a primary and a secondary, finish ur primary perfectly, then if you have time, do the secondary, so that u guys can compare immediatly, cuz, as we all know, wills an awesome rapper, and lyrics fly by, a lot are really hard to catch.

Guest Jiggyman99

Hi guys and gals, I was just browsing and found this site via google. Who ownes it? Im a Massive Will smith fan, have been since 84 'Six Degrees of Seperation' Dj Jazzy Jeff and all that. If some one could send me the link and bit more info about this site that would be great.

Jiggyman99@hotmail.com

Hi guys and gals, I was just browsing and found this site via google. Who ownes it? Im a Massive Will smith fan, have been since 84 'Six Degrees of Seperation' Dj Jazzy Jeff and all that. If some one could send me the link and bit more info about this site that would be great.

Jiggyman99@hotmail.com

Sounds like a job for our man, our webmaster, our hero, our hero number one

Guest fleurdelys

Will Smith would have sent M&M's ass home, but unfortunately

his record label is the same as M&M's, so he cant, but if he wanted, he'd fried the kid.

HAHAHA SOOO funny

you must be a BIGG groupie of will to say this.

eminem, even if im not a big fan of him, would have MURDERED this dawg

comon dude, open your eyes man, will smith can't stand in front of great MC's

aight neway

One

• Admin

also young kids today seem to think all that makes an emcee is their skills on the mic and the way they spit..theres actually a lot more to it..like WHAT YOU SAY.. Will would spit more knowledge and intelligence in 1 verse..than 100 from eminem..