JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Sat One Mixtape - Jazzy Jeff

I was browsing around the site and I went to the Multimedia section and I saw something I never listened to before. A mixtape by DJ Sat One (a DJ In Philly I think)...well its either him or Jeff on the wheels and they mixing JJFP tracks...its sooo good...i wish i could have it as an mp3 tho instead of stupid realplayer. But its dope so download it. I guess its a few years old maybe. thanks Tim though cuz thats hot!! :jazzyinthehouse:

its so amazing cuz Jeff can blend anything together and it'll sound so damn fresh!!!

The official promo release of this isn't that hard 2 find and isn't 2 expensive these days. The MP3 version sucks. I got that version originally as a download, but then i found the promo and the sound quality is great. Since this waz only released as a promo, i'd be willing 2 make a CD copy if u are interested. But i'd check around the internet 1st 4 the real thing.

I was browsing around the site and I went to the Multimedia section and I saw something I never listened to before. A mixtape by DJ Sat One (a DJ In Philly I think)...well its either him or Jeff on the wheels and they mixing JJFP tracks...its sooo good...i wish i could have it as an mp3 tho instead of stupid realplayer. But its dope so download it. I guess its a few years old maybe. thanks Tim though cuz thats hot!! :jazzyinthehouse:

its so amazing cuz Jeff can blend anything together and it'll sound so damn fresh!!!

You know, I was checking around on that site where the mix were supposed to be on, but I didn't find any JJFP-mixes and stuff, can you tell a little more exactly where on site to search?