JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch R & B Remix w/ Robin Thicke!

I don't know anything about Robin Thicke, but after hearing this...i'll definitly check him out. FP kinda sounds like he's reciting about lullabye in the beginning of the song. :hilarious: I'd like 2 hear Usher on this remix!!

omg usher would fit so well in this

WOULDNT THAT BE GREAT...ushers voice would be perfect for this :wiggle:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest_hero1

I don't know anything about Robin Thicke, but after hearing this...i'll definitly check him out. FP kinda sounds like he's reciting about lullabye in the beginning of the song. :hilarious: I'd like 2 hear Usher on this remix!!

hey aj i was telling you about robin thicke like 2 months ago!! the single off his album which came out a few years ago was really dope and ive wanted to get the album for ages..he also produced a single for the australian idol recently and that tracks really good.. wait till you guys hear the full version its got a lot more singing by thicke plus fps verse..and it really goes a different way than the original..its really really dope..i hope they give this version to radio versions

When i make a new version of my JJ+FP "Summertime" album (jammed with all the summery songs...Summertime, Block Party, Lovely Daze, Just Cruisin', etc)...i'll probably put this R&B Remix of "Switch" on it as well.

I don't know anything about Robin Thicke, but after hearing this...i'll definitly check him out.  FP kinda sounds like he's reciting about lullabye in the beginning of the song.  :hilarious:  I'd like 2 hear Usher on this remix!!

omg usher would fit so well in this

WOULDNT THAT BE GREAT...ushers voice would be perfect for this :wiggle:

Oh my goodness that'd be so wonderful, Will and Usher working together!!! My two favourites... :scared2:

Check out "Brand New Jones" or "When I Get U Alone" by Thicke, they are pretty fly r&b songs. His influences include Stevie Wonder and a lot of the oldies stuff. I heard him a couple summers ago, sounds a little like Justin Timberlake. For sure, a remix with Ursher would be hella tight. ROCK AWAY ROCK AWAY and cut. :kool:

HI TO ALL FANS I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I HEAR THE R'N'B REMIX AND DEFINITELY THAT MAN IT IS NOT ROBIN THICHE OR SOMETHING LIKE THISE IT IS JUST JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE :afro: AND :thumb: OLD SCHOOL

Yeah I always love when noobs knowing nothing comes into a forum and tries to dominate by denying what experts on the subject says.

• Members

i normally hate having remixes on the same album like "clipse lord willin" with the 4 versions of grinding

and the whole "nod your head" remix i have to skipped one or the other

but this could be a completly differnt song

its great by the way

-ex