JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP LIVE DVD(taped in LA)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this is great news, thanx for all the info. That mary j track sounds sooo good.

Im sure walmart overtook asda in the UK so hopefully they will sell it here too. I really hope so! I dont think us dvds work on our dvd players!

Whatever happens im excited!!! :dancingcool:

thank u so much URSpider! that sounds great! i wonder why will wanted 2 have a private concert tho? thanx 4 sharin all ur info and make sure u let us see those pictures!

man i'm totally hyped about the DVD that Walmart is sellin! thats gonna be so huge!!!! i cant wait!!

wow this is great news, thanx for all the info. That mary j track sounds sooo good.

Im sure walmart overtook asda in the UK so hopefully they will sell it here too. I really hope so! I dont think us dvds work on our dvd players!

Whatever happens im excited!!!  :dancingcool:

Yeah they own asda now, but they still use the name asda so it's not really like walmart

and there are ways and means of getting around the problem of playing american dvd's on english players

(being from liverpool i thought you would of known about these things) :peace:

Edited by JamesUK

i have a multiregion dvd player so i can play any dvds, (there are also various hacking sites on the net if you havent got one :sonny: !)

wow this is soooooooo huge i can't believe it!! Thanks for the info, that must have been such an experience for you!!!

Edited by FreshPrincess