Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cataboy3

JJFP LIVE DVD(taped in LA)

yeah register on the forum man.. you'll have to point yourself out when we all get the dvd!

Guest Anon

I really wish I could remember more of the words but it was after 9pm when we were filming and I was still on east coast time so it felt like midnight to me so I was just sort of in a dream like trance :-) Ok, I'm at work - I need to roll out and get something done. But I thought the true fans on this site would want the dirt! Have a great day!

glad u had a good time and ur sharing it....if u saw a girl named "alison", she took my spot, so slap her if u see her :afro:

Ok I registered as URSpider02 - as this post shows! I'll let you folks know when I hear something or get my pictures in - they are supposed to be sending me all kinds of stuff. I also just looked at the list of songs - the two new songs I couldn't remember were Party Starter (which is a good dance song) and I Wish I Made That (which the dumb people in the audience didn't get - but there were like a whole huge group of like 13 year old girls that were leading the group so.....). Now I'm going to do some work for real :-)

I Wish I Made That (which the dumb people in the audience didn't get - but there were like a whole huge group of like 13 year old girls that were leading the group so.....).

man tell me more..what do you mean by this? stuff work :kekeke: does it reference his jjfp material or sumthin?

i want to tell u that all of us appreciate u telling us this stuff, can u tell us more about i wish i made that?

yo .. thx 4 all those great infos .. im so hyped about such an dvd .. this is so def .. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

well this will be great for everyone who cant get to see will and jeff live :peace: ive wanted a jjfp live dvd for years!! :wiggle:

Yeah, there's so little in the way of extra JJFP/Will dvd's, videos etc it's great when something comes out. when you look at other artists they have much more stuff available. I think it's better this way, quality not quantity...

two questions,

1. Will it be on walmart.com, or in stores only

2. do they ship to the UK !!

:poke: :kekeke:

if not ebay here i come :wiggle: