JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will feat warren g

• Members
whats up ya!,imagine a song with prince and warren g or ll cool j,it's my dream!!!

here some good lines

"i can take twelve rappers and put em in line
then twelve mc's that think they can rhyme
then twelve more brothers,that still ain't signed
then do nuthin,just watch em decline"

Hey man what happened to Warren G? :dunno: In the mid 90's I remember that he was a pretty popular rapper but we don't hear much from him now! He did some hot songs with Nate Dogg like "Regulate" and made a hot song for the Bad Boys movie called "So Many Ways". If Nate Dogg,Will Smith, and Warren G did a song togetha it would be dope 'cause Nate Dogg comes with some phat ass choruses that make hip-hop songs worth listening to! :dancingcool:

Will did 2 trax with Warren G for Big Willie Style!!! They just never got released. One of them waz titled "I Just Wanna Blend" (sounds 2 me like it would be kinda like Twinkle Twinkle Part 2 in the sense that he's fame got so much bigger, but that he's still the same FP he's always been).

Will mentioned the track in a Source 1997 article that came out b4 BWS waz finished. I imagin the track is flawless. I just can't imagin how u could go wrong with FP's rhymes on that kinda subject matter and the breezy, summery, west coast, g-funk styled Hip-Hop Warren G produces.

• Admin
yeah i remember will talking about how he'd just recorded 2 traxs with warren g in an interview..but he'd only recorded 8 traxs for bws at that point..man id love to hear these traxs! i loved all warren g's commercial stuff he was doin at the time..i imagine it woulda been like that...