JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mr Nice Guy?

Da Brakes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say I told you so guys!! Granted I was wrong about the track but I knew this wasn't a freestyle!

Hey, i waz wit u!! I didn't think it waz from "Mr. Nice Guy"...but i knew that rap had 2 be off the album. The lyrics were 2 focused 2 be a freestyle and he waz putting 2 much behind some of the lines. When i later heard him do "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" over "Drop It Like It's Hot," i waz pretty sure my guess waz right.

Hate to say I told you so guys!!  Granted I was wrong about the track but I knew this wasn't a freestyle!

Hey, i waz wit u!! I didn't think it waz from "Mr. Nice Guy"...but i knew that rap had 2 be off the album. The lyrics were 2 focused 2 be a freestyle and he waz putting 2 much behind some of the lines. When i later heard him do "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" over "Drop It Like It's Hot," i waz pretty sure my guess waz right.

Maybe it's still a freestyle? Maybe he just did a freestyle as the intro?! :dunno:

that doesnt make sense E-Style. lets say Will freestyled it for the radio show. it would no longer be a freestyle when he said it on Here He Comes because hes not going off the top of his head anymore. and it probably isnt a freestyle that he made up when he did Here He Comes because its rare 2 freestyle on album tracks and it seems as if he planned out what he wanted 2 say in the first place. just accept that it's not a freestyle, i know its hard

that doesnt make sense E-Style. lets say Will freestyled it for the radio show. it would no longer be a freestyle when he said it on Here He Comes because hes not going off the top of his head anymore. and it probably isnt a freestyle that he made up when he did Here He Comes because its rare 2 freestyle on album tracks and it seems as if he planned out what he wanted 2 say in the first place. just accept that it's not a freestyle, i know its hard

Ok! May be that way...

But Will can freestyle, right? U know one by him? Or do u know where I can listen to one?

I doubt that Will is so very good at freestyling nowadays. I mean, back in the days rapping was like one of few things of Wills life. 2005 Will got a family, he's making movies and he's rapping and he's traveling and you know... he doesnt "live" with the rap every day, and then you lose less important stuff like the ability to freestyle good. Thats what I think.

I doubt that Will is so very good at freestyling nowadays. I mean, back in the days rapping was like one of few things of Wills life. 2005 Will got a family, he's making movies and he's rapping and he's traveling and you know... he doesnt "live" with the rap every day, and then you lose less important stuff like the ability to freestyle good. Thats what I think.

Yeah, I understand! What a pity if it's true but it's not that important or anything... :thumb:

Ok! May be that way...

But Will can freestyle, right? U know one by him? Or do u know where I can listen to one?

nope i haven't heard Will freestyle, but according 2 "Hes The DJ, I'm The Rapper" he thinks hes pretty good at freestylin and battlin. i'm sure he can still freestyle but i cant prove it 4 sure.

Ok! May be that way...

nope i haven't heard Will freestyle, but according 2 "Hes The DJ, I'm The Rapper" he thinks hes pretty good at freestylin and battlin. i'm sure he can still freestyle but i cant prove it 4 sure.

It's a pity man... :mad8: