JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALL EYES ON 50 CENT

JumpinJack AJ

As far as the beats are concerned, they're an ok G-unit wise wit some of the ones I heard.

U really like those beats? Ugh, from the 2 new songs i've heard, there isn't anything good about the beat. That kinda music isn't even 'produced'...it's 'processed.'

I never said I liked them. Just that they were ok for that G-Unit sound that those guys love to make. But I only hear maybe 6 tracks of the Massacre (besides the singles)

50 complained that Dre was more worried about the Game, and didn't get any beats for him. 50 says he's on top and the heavy weight champ of hip hop. So with that in mind, he wants to end people careers who ain't doing anything. Like Murder INC, their so low now, but if he lets them get a little bit back, then they'll wanna fight again. So he just wants to end them now. He even went so far (from what I read) as to say to mess up their way of living. Have them takin outta the houses they "worked" for. That's basically what he said.

To be honest, if U have to side with anyone, it's the Game. I can understand 50's way of the hood. But the exact same thing he's critizing of people doing or not doing, it's the exact same thing that is messing him up. One quote I read really stuck out, but I can't remember. (probably in the Piggy Bank article at mtv.com)

I only saw the last part of All Eyez on 50 Cent. And he said "I don't need a hot beat to.." do whatever. Wit the bad shape of hip hop's explotation, that's what he needs. 50 said he's up to the same level as Dre and Em now. (cuz before he feared them.) Well if he is, why doesn't he make his own beats if he wants to follow. Dre got Em and produced for him. Em learned, produced for himself. Then got 50, produced for him, and 50's learned (u would think). He can't work like that. 50's got an 18 bedroom house and none of his b****es in there. No son, no nothing. So he's left to your work. 50 wants all his G-Unit members to be under him. A while before, it was 'Lloyd Banks is better than 50 Cent'. Must not of risen too much. Cuz Banks is still in. 50's got 11 mil worldwide wit 'Get Rich' and no ones sold like even addng up together. (all from reading at MTV) Albm comes out tomorrow and I expect nothing different from the usual. It just may be lower than what 50's used to.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

50 latest cd is on fire and dosen't suck you want an album thats horrible nas last cd is horrible and his comment i need a better opponet sounds like he is wimping out nas is scared

50 latest cd is on fire and dosen't suck you want an album thats horrible nas last cd is horrible and his comment i need a better opponet sounds like he is wimping out nas is scared

The only thing that was horrible was those comments U made. Nas's last cd horrible? I don't see how. My guess coming from U would be some of the songs he did. He's not wimping. There was actually more to it than that just one quote. Nas wimping out. THat's funny. I guess the Game is wimping out too then. The only way I'd probably listen to 50 Cent's cd all the way thru, is to take note and give it a bad review. His tracks just aren't a major appeal for me. I can see why he's liked and disliked tho. I just can't understand it.

Guest lambertj3

i have nothing but love for you but it is what it is still matic is my favorite nas cd this is a trainwreck and nas was the one who started this beef in central park he IS wimping out especially since he made those idiotic comments in central park about 50 and the dipset who also dissed nas for those immature comments in central park , 50 new album is still hot

I can't really understand why he said what he said. "Thanks for supporting that real s--t, not that 50 Cent". Of course word goes around by others that Nas is a turn-coat. I mean I can, but to say that and then say he meant how (i don't remember what he said). He could've just said "thanks for support this real" and bein' done.

50's beefin' cuz he feels Nas's career is up and wants to end it. That's his reason for anyone he goes after. Otherwise, they get some power again and wanna fight.

If you go any hip-hop site, you'd see that they're saying that Nas would destroy 50 cent in a battle, just like they're saying Will could beat Eminem in a battle. Hip-hop heads think that Aftermath/G Unit mcs are fools and are just doing this for the money, end of the story. :ditto: I think all battles in hip-hop these days are too ignorant and negative so there's no point in battlin' 'cause there's too much media attention now, back in the days when cats battle it was all friendly and about the skills. A'ight I ain't talking about this no more, no matter what happens Will and Nas are my favorites 'cause they're not gonna ruin their careers over negativity.

Edited by bigted

Man, 50 Cent and Eminem are just diggin' themselves in holes they won't be able 2 get out of. Both of them started out with have fanbases that had a Hip-Hop/Rap following. Now they pretty much only have suburban high skools diggin' them. FP has been doing this 4ever...Eminem has been doin' okay, but his original fans don't support him anymore, and his music sucks. Nas as been around for over 10 years, and even when i'm not feelin' all of his stuff, he keeps the quality above the average.

I can't really understand why he said what he said. "Thanks for supporting that real s--t, not that 50 Cent".

I think it's pretty obvious. Look at the music 50 Cent makes, it speaks 4 itself. I don't see anything wrong with what Nas said. He thanked people who supported real Hip-Hop music and people who supported music of substance. He then clarified that 50 Cent dosen't make music like that (cuz y'all know Nas dose have fans who don't support the real thing). He said it at a concert while talking 2 the audience. He didn't go in2 the studio and record that stuff and put it out. At this point, Nas dosen't seem 2 be trying 2 make a feud out of it. But with immature insecure fools like 50 Cent, he'll try 2 make it officail and big.

I can't really understand why he said what he said. "Thanks for supporting that real s--t, not that 50 Cent".

I think it's pretty obvious. Look at the music 50 Cent makes, it speaks 4 itself. I don't see anything wrong with what Nas said. He thanked people who supported real Hip-Hop music and people who supported music of substance. He then clarified that 50 Cent dosen't make music like that (cuz y'all know Nas dose have fans who don't support the real thing). He said it at a concert while talking 2 the audience. He didn't go in2 the studio and record that stuff and put it out. At this point, Nas dosen't seem 2 be trying 2 make a feud out of it. But with immature insecure fools like 50 Cent, he'll try 2 make it officail and big.

Yeah it's always like that... :werd:

:dj:

this **** is over and who ever messes with 50 will get mest up and i will make sure of that

well please mess me up. :kekeke: :ali: :scared2: :cya:

and AJ, I meant in the sense of saying that. I know why U would say something like that. But why say what he said after that. (he said she said- I'm doing it :scared2:)