JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALL EYES ON 50 CENT

JumpinJack AJ

2nite i waz chillin'...nothing 2 do. And while i waz channel flippin' i came across MTV's special on 50 Cent. I figured, if i'm gonna talk so much trash on the guy, i should watch a long interview and make sure i knew what i was talking about. I watched almost of it and i was highly discusted.

Sway, an intellegent Hip-Hop expert, was asking him all these ?uestions and 50 Cent sounded slightly offended by many of the ?uestions and got kinda defensive. He was so full of pride. He admitted 2 dissing Fat Joe, Jadakiss, and R. Kelly simply cuz they did songs with Ja-Rule. He waz all proud of that but only made himself look like a fool. He thought he was really clever by attacking other artists/businessmen who worked with someone he's having an immature fued with. He then talked about buying Mike Tyson's old house which has 18 bedrooms. Right after that he talked about being alone and not taking care of his son. How ignorant is that?!?! When Sway asked him about his son, 50 said that he supports him financially but that it isn't there 4 him. He blamed it on his work. Jazzy Jeff, Fresh Prince, LL Cool J, Eminem, Salt, Pepa, Babyface, TLC, Montell Jordan, Snow, all those artists, big and small, old and new, all have kids that they take care off. There is no excuse to put your career so infront of your family that u can't raise your own son when they need u the most. Sway took the interveiw to family and he said he didn't have any. He talked about all of this with a smile on his face. He has a son and an 18 bedroom house...and he's saying he has no family. Sway even said that when he talked to Eminem, who loves his daughter, but has a failed relationship and a falling out with both parents, admitted to feeling sad and empty at times becuz of his family situation. I think Eminem's more current music is trash, but when i see stuff like that, i have sympathy 4 the man he is. But i look at 50 and his attitude and it makes me sick. Of course he always talked about music. He only talked about it as a business. Never once did he talk about Hip-Hop, art, poetry or anything like that. All he talked about waz fame and record sales.

Now, more than ever, i'll say that 50 Cent is a discusting person and that his career will fall in the upcoming years. His music is trash, his lyrics are pointless, his voice is annoying, his flow is boring, he stays in shape so that females don't realize how ugly he is. He is a poor excuse for a human being and when this sucka's fame disappears, i'll feel that commercial rap has taking steps towards healing, even if it hasn't. And he can take G-Unit and The Game with him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even watch that 'cause his interviews are as boring, repetitve, and predictable as the songs on his albums, I don't think many hip-hop fans respect him anymore, he used to b e a hard working/aggressive mc, he ain't that anymore, and he ain't a man if he can't raise his son! :ditto:

It's kinda funny, cuz i actually followed a few of his guest appearances in the late 90's, and i loved "Wanksta" when it came out. Then i heard more of his music, i thought it waz wack so i ignored him. Next thing u know, he's the hottest thing. After tons of overexposure, i think he's one of the least talented people ever, and his music is just bad, no matter how u look at it.

People who live like that always pay 4 it. Right now he's dealing with loneliness, but if he keeps neglecting the important things in life, his life is gonna crash. I don't wish that on anybody, but this interview amazed me.

That's terrible. Even tho Nas had probs wit his ex. "Regret the sex, but not Dessy" - War

I figured he at least have his son with him. But it's cool if someone more mature and right is raising him. I remember reading an article where he had his son on stage with a bullet-proof vest and saying mutha-f#&!%. I might just watch this (cuz U know it will be on again) just to see it and make note of what he is.

It's kinda funny, cuz i actually followed a few of his guest appearances in the late 90's, and i loved "Wanksta" when it came out.

yeah i loved Wanksta to when it came out!! Dope song!! His first album wasn't all that...i don't even gonna get his second one!! He's a fake!

Well, I was watching MTV news cuz I just happen to see 50 Cent. And Nas is amongst those that he disses on Piggy Bank. And Nas's response was "I need a better oponent." He said he was gonna better hip hop during the summer wit his new cd Nas-daq Dow-Jones. He talked about how 14 year olds are looking up to the wrong image. It was just a short clip, but it says a lot.

Well, I was watching MTV news cuz I just happen to see 50 Cent. And Nas is amongst those that he disses on Piggy Bank. And Nas's response was "I need a better oponent." He said he was gonna better hip hop during the summer wit his new cd Nas-daq Dow-Jones. He talked about how 14 year olds are looking up to the wrong image. It was just a short clip, but it says a lot.

:werd: I doubt Nas'll even respond to 50 on a song 'cause it ain't worth his time, he just keep it moving making his new CD. So did Nas re-sign wit Columbia again? I was just curious to know.

I always thought 50 Cent was complete garbage. This dude never cared about hip-hop. He just wanted to fatten his pockets and blow up. 50 is the poster child of all that is wrong with hip-hop today.

I heard Fat Joe say on an interview that 50 Cent is becoming like Nino Brown from New Jack City. 50's ego is way out of control now and I wouldn't be surprised if he started dissing Dr. Dre or Eminem. He's dissed just about everybody else in the rap game including Will(and Will never said anything about 50).

The reason he kicked The Game out of G-Unit is because Game did a track with R. Kelly and wouldn't join 50 on a diss track. 50 is basically going around barking orders and Game didn't jump when 50 said so.

Don't worry, 50's time on the rap scene is just... about... up.

As far as the beats are concerned, they're an ok G-unit wise wit some of the ones I heard.

U really like those beats? Ugh, from the 2 new songs i've heard, there isn't anything good about the beat. That kinda music isn't even 'produced'...it's 'processed.'

You wanna hear some great beats, buy a KRS-ONE album, nothin' could top that boombap sound, but at least there's boombap lyrics too for them. :ditto: Those beats on "Code Red" are also better than anything anything that's G Unit, of course the album itself is too better than all G Unit combined, if teeny boppers heard it they wouldn't diss JJFP.

Edited by bigted

2nite i waz chillin'...nothing 2 do.  And while i waz channel flippin' i came across MTV's special on 50 Cent.  I figured, if i'm gonna talk so much trash on the guy, i should watch a long interview and make sure i knew what i was talking about.  I watched almost of it and i was highly discusted.

Sway, an intellegent Hip-Hop expert, was asking him all these ?uestions and 50 Cent sounded slightly offended by many of the ?uestions and got kinda defensive.  He was so full of pride.  He admitted 2 dissing Fat Joe, Jadakiss, and R. Kelly simply cuz they did songs with Ja-Rule.  He waz all proud of that but only made himself look like a fool.  He thought he was really clever by attacking other artists/businessmen who worked with someone he's having an immature fued with.  He then talked about buying Mike Tyson's old house which has 18 bedrooms.  Right after that he talked about being alone and not taking care of his son.  How ignorant is that?!?!  When Sway asked him about his son, 50 said that he supports him financially but that it isn't there 4 him.  He blamed it on his work.  Jazzy Jeff, Fresh Prince, LL Cool J, Eminem, Salt, Pepa, Babyface, TLC, Montell Jordan, Snow, all those artists, big and small, old and new, all have kids that they take care off.  There is no excuse to put your career so infront of your family that u can't raise your own son when they need u the most.  Sway took the interveiw to family and he said he didn't have any.  He talked about all of this with a smile on his face.  He has a son and an 18 bedroom house...and he's saying he has no family.  Sway even said that when he talked to Eminem, who loves his daughter, but has a failed relationship and a falling out with both parents, admitted to feeling sad and empty at times becuz of his family situation.  I think Eminem's more current music is trash, but when i see stuff like that, i have sympathy 4 the man he is.  But i look at 50 and his attitude and it makes me sick.  Of course he always talked about music.  He only talked about it as a business.  Never once did he talk about Hip-Hop, art, poetry or anything like that.  All he talked about waz fame and record sales.

Now, more than ever, i'll say that 50 Cent is a discusting person and that his career will fall in the upcoming years.  His music is trash, his lyrics are pointless, his voice is annoying, his flow is boring, he stays in shape so that females don't realize how ugly he is.  He is a poor excuse for a human being and when this sucka's fame disappears, i'll feel that commercial rap has taking steps towards healing, even if it hasn't.  And he can take G-Unit and The Game with him.

Oh that's pretty dumb man... 50 is just a fool, he think he gangsta but he ain't!!! Who doesn't care about his own son? Who makes something stupid like that? Nobody! Oh sry, I mean 50... 50 just doesn't care about his son and if he thinks that's cool, ok maybe, let him think so... There are a lot of people who can't take care of their son/sons because of other problems for example like money, u kno' what I mean but what 50 does just isn't right, no it's really stupid, oh man I mean how stupid is this guy??? :nhawong: But doesn't really matter for me, he can still keep thinkin' he's gangsta by doing all of these stupid/crazy things... :werd:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E