JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what theee F****???

in D-12 forum (got there just once really)
I saw the first MSG and saw that Will will produce some songs in Eminem new album...

then I ask myself... really?
then I answerd yes (yep thats me)
then I asked myself WHY???
then I havnt got the answer...

[url="http://www.d12online.com/bboard/forumname/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1473960&topic=EMINEM+next+album+is+gon+be+produced+by+WILL+SMITH&forumID=22"]the link 2 d-12 forum[/url]

I very much doubt it but who knows.

Eminem is quite a good producer himself nowadays and he's got the legendary Dr Dre behind him for back up so i doubt Will would be involved.

After viewing that post I see that a lot of those Eminem fans are Will Smith haters! They don't know what real hip-hop is! :cussing:

Yeh i know. But we'll leave them to it, im not gonna diss Eminem cos he's talented in his own way, but if it was true the fans on the forum shud just deal with it, Em wudnt let Will be involved if he wasn't up for the job.

And if we found out someone like Eminem or 50 cent was gona help produce on Will's new album, yeh we'd be abit shocked and confused but we'd be happy knowing that the album is coming along and respect Will's descision for input form outside sources like them.

Dam i go on abit, and i even believe its a complete load of Tosh that Will wud be involved in Em's album

if you forget, will smith has already produced an eminem song

"Bad Guys Always Die" of the WWW soundtrack, so dont be suprised if rappers fans hate eachother doesnt mean the rappers do, will doesnt give a damn what eminem says, but eminem does care, will is to popular to let eminem get on his nerves, and i believe eminem as realized that, plus, he only said 2 lines 2 diss will, when will can do 2 songs to diss em,

J-o-e

I guess if Will collaborates wit Em, it might make Eminem's rap style more mature 'cause I don't think that Will would produce somethin' that's wack and corny! I'd rather see him collaborate with smarter lyricists like a Talib Kweli or a Kanye West than a rapper like Eminem.

• Members
first of all: this is obviously a joke

second of al, you should al stop whining about eminem, and profanity in general, and like will would never do anything that has to do whit it h just doesnt curse in his own music, he DOES IN RL and he does in MOVIES and he does LISTEN to other artist that do cus.

And eminem actually is a great lyricist (now much less then before but stil) You all should just go and get a sence of humor and stopping crying about unimpotant things all day, if you really want to be schoked about things be schoked about the way the Isaeli gouverment handles their conflict whit the palastinian people, be shoked about bilions of animals getting killed every year just becouse some people want to eat their boddies. Be shokd about the way christians don't understand their own religion, dont be shoked about some guy saying words taht you think have a bad meaning while he raps a song.

PS

And did Will really produce bad guys allways die? thats a hot track actually specially the beat and the choruses Edited by Daedalus Mortality

Will did not produce "Bad Guys Always Die." He served as executive producer of the soundtrack, which means he chose the tracklisting and all that, but that was before the "Real Slim Shady" drama. Eminem waz a creative up-and-coming artist...so why wouldn't he put him on the soundtrack?!?

Will dosen't do alot of producing, why would he chose D12 as a project?!? That dosen't make alot of sense at all...their music is garbage. I wouldn't even consider this 2 be true until i heard it come from a legit source and this is just one of those things that some idiot makes up and puts on the internet.

Guest lambertj3
I agree with aj to a certain extent this wouldn't make since even though i disagree about d-12's music being garbage. This is pure comedy with no redeeming value whatsoever, i hope its not true because it will turn away his diehard fans who hate d-12's kind of rap, which means will would lose a significant portion of his fan base, which is carrer suicide for any artist

[quote=Hero1,Apr 26 2004, 05:48 AM]man im so sick and tired of eminem :nhawong:[/quote]
I'll second that.

I think there is far too much violence in this world as it is. I drive to work in the morning and hear on the radio about Iraq and all the crazy stuff thats going on, i get to work and i c all the animals that are being mistreated, i hear about all the crime in my neighbourhood. But i dont wanna hear about that stuff anymore when im relaxin. Its nice 2 put my music on and get away from the world. Im gettin a bit off topic now but i dont think there is any need 4 violence in music.

Will is one of the few rappers that doesnt do that, so its hard 2 c him produce somethin that he obviously doesnt believe in. I know hes not rappin in it, but he is still involved.

Plus Will needs to work on his own music not on all that trash.