JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LUDA on the track!

Yo man, for real! Party starter is like one of the best Will Smith tracks!!! :switch: Plus I believe Ludacris is on the track? Right, I think.....thoughts?

I never heard will put it down like this EVER! :clap:

EVERYONE get this Album, whether yur in hte US, the UK or anywhere it will make history!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo man, for real! Party starter is like one of the best Will Smith tracks!!! :switch: Plus I believe Ludacris is on the track? Right, I think.....thoughts?

I never heard will put it down like this EVER! :clap:

EVERYONE get this Album, whether yur in hte US, the UK or anywhere it will make history!!!! :thumb:

Yeah ur right and I'm definately gonna buy the album!!! Will is hotter than eva right now!!!!!!! :thumb:

I wish i could share your excitment for Ludacris being on the track...but i just can't. :nono:

Even though I think that FP's rippin' this beat well lyrically, I'd been even more excited if a legendary producer like Teddy Riley or Diamond D produced the beat, but we can't live in the past forever, FP wanted to reach out, try somethin new, and give Ludacris a chance and it worked at well, now if Lil' Jon produced the beat I'd probably throw up 'cause him yelling "Yeah!" on all the songs he produces is mad corny. :kekeke: This song sounds like a definite club banger to me though, Ludacris stepped it up here in my opinion. :thumb:

Edited by bigted

I wish i could share your excitment for Ludacris being on the track...but i just can't. :nono:

Even though I think that FP's rippin' this beat well lyrically, I'd been even more excited if a legendary producer like Teddy Riley or Diamond D produced the beat, but we can't live in the past forever, FP wanted to reach out, try somethin new, and give Ludacris a chance and it worked at well, now if Lil' Jon produced the beat I'd probably throw up 'cause him yelling "Yeah!" on all the songs he produces is mad corny. :kekeke: This song sounds like a definite club banger to me though, Ludacris stepped it up here in my opinion. :thumb:

That's right man! Haha Lil' John :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: I just think about how it'd be hahaha... Something like that: ''YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH, OOOOKKKAAAAAYYYY, BIG WWWWIIIIIIILLLLL...'' U know I'm sayin'? :roll:

By the way we're talkin' bout Lil' John, u know Dave Chappelle? He got really funny videos from his show with himself acting Lil' John and it's so funny u won't believe haha... Perhaps I can put the video up in rapidshare tomorrow or so, then u can enjoy!!! :thumb:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

:lookhehe: Dave Chappelle is hella hilarous, ya he's on Comedy Central Wednesday nights or something. Watch/rent season 1 and you'll see how funny his humor is seriously. I can't wait for season 2 to come out...ok ok I'll get off the topic of Dave Chappelle. I totally dig those songs that were played on the UK radio I enjoyed pump ya breaks especially. I LOVE COLLABOs.

Why should I forget about the past when I can't stand the present stuff?? I don't know, well, this Will interview with Tim Westwood, well, I definitly like it.. will freestyle, doesn't matter if it was pre-written, was dope stuff, but I can't stand this club beatz and I can't stand Ludacris.. I also can't understand Will smith.. I think he always known dat this Ludacris stuff is crap, but he still think dat this name is sellin.. it's not about makin money 4 big will, but it's about being popular..

Just by the way.. have u never heard other beatz? Somebody was talkin about diamond d.. yes, I talk about diamond d, showbiz, pete rock, jay dee from slum village and 100 other dope producers who have real skills.. why does big will not ask Jazzy Jeff.. Jazzy would make something on a different level.. I'm really lookin 4ward 2 the jazzy jeff track, it's the first track of the album, right?

stop the complainin ya'll, this track is dope, and dont hate JUST BECAUSE its ludacris. They sound well together. Don't focus on ludacris's other music. Focus on this song, and im thinkin its hot ya'll

i dont think luda has a verse, he just has some shouts and echos. :bowdown: :thumb:

• Admin

will is comin fierce on the mic on party starter..i love his second verse..and luda did a pretty good job on the beat 2.. jjfp are all over pump ya brakes i wouldnt be surprised if jeff produced that..it has a similar feel to "here he comes" with the drum beat n that :thumb:

Ludacris may not be one of my favorites mcs out now, I listen to a lot of underground/ol' school hip-hop artists, so I don't really have too much interest in him, but I wouldn't diss him 'cause you could see from his videos that he's been getting more creative lately, I give him some credit for that, hey I wasn't dissin' Diamond D, Teddy Riley, or any of the legendary producers, I respect them a lot for what they do, but as long as the song's great it doesn't matter who's on it, that's all I was saying, if Eminem learned how to produce better and gets his s*** together by learning how to respect people, I wouldn't mind if he collaborted with FP either, there ain't no need to have so much beef, learn to be more open-minded. :ditto:

Why should I forget about the past when I can't stand the present stuff?? I don't know, well, this Will interview with Tim Westwood, well, I definitly like it.. will freestyle, doesn't matter if it was pre-written, was dope stuff, but I can't stand this club beatz and I can't stand Ludacris.. I also can't understand Will smith.. I think he always known dat this Ludacris stuff is crap, but he still think dat this name is sellin.. it's not about makin money 4 big will, but it's about being popular..

Just by the way.. have u never heard other beatz? Somebody was talkin about diamond d.. yes, I talk about diamond d, showbiz, pete rock, jay dee from slum village and 100 other dope producers who have real skills.. why does big will not ask Jazzy Jeff.. Jazzy would make something on a different level.. I'm really lookin 4ward 2 the jazzy jeff track, it's the first track of the album, right?

Oh man, Luda is hot, he got skill! Why u don't like him? But one thing is for sure, the track's dope and goddamn I'm gonna buy the sh**!!! :roll:

Will does think Luda has skills. He said so in an interview on BET. He likes his music too. I don't think Will just worked with Luda cuz he's popular. He gave him a chance at producing and I think Luda did the damn thing. Will deosn't hate who u all might hate. He deosn't care if ya'll don't like him. Will likes Jay Z, Luda, even 50cent so don't expect him to hate whoever you do. Plus on the Westwood show he specifically asked for Game's "how we do", that's sayin something right there.

Edited by *mimi*

Well if Will likes 50 Cent and The Game, he shouldn't ever diss gangsta rap then. :ditto: