JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLIAM HUNG

Guest lambertj3

Guest lambertj3
What do you guys think of william hung?, the american idol reject with the record deal? I think even thoygh he can't sing he has risen above adversity to show if you believe you can achieve! What an inspiration.

He ain't the only one in this entertainment industry that's talentless and making fame off of it, look at Britney Spears! :kekeke:

I think inspiration is the wrong word to use. Idiot, chump, gullible, and of course talentless come to mind when I think of him. What kind of dream is being paraded around to showcase your lack of talent? I can't say that I hate him, but it's hard not to when he's being paid to be a crappy preformer, and people encouraging him. And would it kill him to get some dental work done?

That William Hung guy is just a joke, and he knows it. He and that record label are just taking advantage of his 5 minutes of fame. It's just good, silly business...cuz after all, i don't see how he could continue a recording career. I think the only way we'll see him stick around is in goofy commercials unless this cat has any kind of other talents.

I gotta show love for Jennifer Lopez tho'...i think she CAN act and even if her voice isn't the strongest, i like alot of her music.

• 1 month later...
He isn't....i've never seen a video on TV or heard a song on the radio. It's nothing but a big public embarrasment thing and so that a few people can make some money off this joke.