JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'SWITCH' CD SINGLE RELEASE DATES

@ E - Style-Greesy - E: It's on amazon.de - Switch (Maxi-CD) 29.03.2005 and the german Lost and Found gets pushed back to april (you can't buy / pre-order it on amazon.de yet)

@ TooFresh: sì, sono italiano

I M P O R T A N T : everybody who has the italian tv station rai uno --- thursday, march 3rd on 21.00 (9pm, italian / european time) Will Smith will be on the show San Remo. I've heard (but I'm not sure if it's true) that he will perform "Switch". But I think he's there to promote "Hitch" wich comes out march, 11th to italian theatres. After "Wetten, dass..?" i think it will be VERY VERY funny.

your pal,

the fab man

P. S. : SORRY IF I POST IT HERE --- BUT MY WEBSITE --- THE FIRST EVER ITALIAN WILL SMITH WEBSITE IS ONLINE. IT ISN'T FINISHED BUT I WANTED IT TO BE UP BEFORE SANREMO. CHECK I HAVE WRITTEN THAT I HAVE THE TRACKLIST FROM JAZZYJEFFFRESHPRINCE.COM --- THIS IS THE LINK: www.geocities.com/willsmithitalia --- THX !!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Edited by fabman

You can check the radio 1 playlist on there site. www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 and go to chart then to playlist.

I think its good that Will's single is out 21st in the UK, cos then the album is out one week later and it'll be fresh in peoples minds to pick that up.