Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
J-2-K

Wetten dass...?

I couldn't download them all, only 1, 2 and 3, because it says that u can't download so much files, u need to registrate! But when u registrate u need to pay to be able to download more files or not? Hmm now the links don't work nomore, can u please put them up again? :bowdown: Or aren't they offline? Maybe the site just don't work for a short time?! :dunno:

well .. they have a download timelimit or something like that .. dont register .. just try it again later ..

I couldn't download them all, only 1, 2 and 3, because it says that u can't download so much files, u need to registrate! But when u registrate u need to pay to be able to download more files or not? Hmm now the links don't work nomore, can u please put them up again?  :bowdown: Or aren't they offline? Maybe the site just don't work for a short time?!  :dunno:

well .. they have a download timelimit or something like that .. dont register .. just try it again later ..

Yeah, it worked and I got them all! THX 4 the videos!!! And thx 4 the info Lhunagar!!! :sonny:

Could someone please upload it again? I haven't seen this in a very long time and i can't find it on youtube. They only have the part where they're dancing with Thomas.

Or maybe someone could upload the whole thing on youtube aswell?

Edited by J-2-K