JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

one lucky homeless man!!!!!!!!!

sonic1988

I read in the am New york(its a free newspaper) it said that when will was in his limo a homeless man saw him and he shouted "will smith" and "philly" will then rolled down his window and chatted with the guy and he gave the homeless guy $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that guy is so lucky!!!!

That song "Twinkle Twinkle" (I'm Not A Star) really does apply to Will after all after hearing that story!
"People be flippin' when they see me around
But yo don't trip just give me a pound" :peace: Edited by bigted

that's preety good.He got the money.I guess the man didn't look homeless enough that's why Will gave him less.

If I saw Will, I wouldn't wanna talk to him so he can give me money.

I wouldn't mind if he gave it to me, but I would think it's weird.

• 3 weeks later...
[font="Arial"][color=blue]yes, thas cool & all,... but what I don't understand is why something like this would even make headlines... This is an act that I would love to think (or expect) that not only Will, but a number of celebs would do for their fellow "unfortunate" American citizen out of kindness of their hearts...

simply,...Brotherly love ...

I feed 50 homeless people (complete and deliciously hott meals), at a time for less than 100 bucks. (when I can). Sit out there and talk with them., have a little fun seeing if they still "got it" by tossing an orange for them to catch...talkin to them to see if they need blankets, aspirin, water or even toothbrushes...making them feel just as worthy or loved as any single one of us would like to feel. Im sure we would never see MY efforts make the headlines,...because I don't possess celeb status...but its cool tho, because if I can make God smile upon my efforts, then I've accomplished more than making headlines...

Anybody can pass out a few bucks here and there, however as a fan, I would be completely impressed to imagine Will spending time with homeless ppl , without making headlines...It can happen,...

peace,

~3cookies [/color][/font]

Guest Prince
I feel what 3cookies is saying... In my opinion there are many unsung heroes among us that do more than can be expected of anybody, but do they even get a mention for their efforts? Still though, I'm glad that celebrities like Will are out there keeping it real.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]and this is quite true, Prince...

but turning the table just a tad,...If Will ever put a $100 bill in my hand, ...I would still feed 50 homeless ppl, and say the meal is complements of Will Smith! lol... :angel: haha

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• 4 weeks later...