JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

eminem new single

uncle phil

What's this doing on the JJ+FP board?! This goes on one of the off topic boards. I havn't liked Eminem since 1999ish, but i think the new D12 song i hilarious (tho' the production is boring). The video cracks me up. I waz happy 2 see Eminem actually have a sense of humor again.

Guest Prince
[quote=uncle phil,Apr 22 2004, 02:52 PM]i think that eminem sucks,he goes like:ohhhhhhh i'm the best,girls want to suck my cock,i'm the best[/quote]
Yo I ain't heard the single, and no offence when I say this since I know we are all entitled to our own opinions, but in my opinion you are stepping over the line when you say the above on a JJ+FP forum which has people of all ages on it. :nhawong:

But yeah, keep it real and keep it in the off-topic section like AJ said.

so, let me get this str8ght.u said Eminem is not the D12 leader?

Anyway, I haven't heard the song on the radio, but I think The music video is funny.
Come on man, Slim Shady ain't that bad.He's a good rapper no matter if you like him or not.

no no... you got me wrong. he is the leader but in the song he jokes about it, don't you think that if he was real about all the things he says in the song the other members of the group would be pissed. of course all the song it's a one big joke and should not be taken serious and the clip is hilarious

The song is mad corny but the video is straight hilarious. "My Band" is one of those songs that's supposed to suck but it has a cool video which ultimately makes it a "cool" song. Do you think "Thong Song" would have been as hot it weren't for the accompanying video?

"The Thong Song" actually got good radio airplay before the video came out. But i'll agree that it's one of those songs that wazn't meant 2 be taken serious..and when people do, it's hilarious cuz u don't know how anybody could take either song seriously.

im not gonna say too much bcoz we start 2 argue lol and we have already discussed who likes and who dislikes eminem, but i gotta say that video is on all the time, ive got a lot of music channelsand i basically search thru them till i get a good song, and d12 is sometimes on a bout 3 channels at the same time.

Ive not seen the whole video tho but y does that fat guy always take his shirt off urgh! lol. :eekdance:

noooo...
u havnet get the maasage of the clip...
lol...
it's humor he laugh on that he is so famous and all the girls love him and all d12 are unknon ("where obie and dre???")
look at bizzare when he id doing 50cent sport acts... this is funney...

As much as some us may hate Eminem he finds a way to keep himself in the hip-hop game, in '99 when "My Name Is" came out I never would have imagined that he would still be popular in 2004 'cause I thought that his corniness would hurt him in the longrun, he's still out though 'cause he can rap his ass off and his style is different than any other m.c. out but I wish that he'd grow up a little bit in his lyrical approach. You gotta give some props to somebody when they do somethin' that keeps us talkin' about them, I have to say Eminem's a master of that. Even Eminem haters want to tune in to see how lame he is so they could make fun of him, I'd have to say that's game right there. He's the Mike Tyson of hip-hop 'cause we now watch a Mike Tyson fight to see what foolish remark is he gonna say this time, is he gonna bite someone again, rather than of watching his fighting ability. Edited by bigted

shady records is the only rap label that has humour really, roc-a-fella is more of a straight thuggin label, as much as u hate eminem, i laughed at "my band" its so funny, and i have a feeling eminem's rich enough to write humour again, he wrote humour to get rich and famous and then said what he had to say, bk 2 humour again i hope, i do like eminem, u mite not like him, he just says true stuff

J-o-e