JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HITCH SOUNDTRACK

JumpinJack AJ

NO! I like the album really man, it's great!!! I know there are some old tracks on it but they are hot and the remixes for example the remix of Kevin Lyttle's - Turn Me On is sooooo hot! I really liked Turn Me On and listened to it all day and every day last summer and I immediately bought the album by Kevin Lyttle and it's dope!!!!!!! So the soundtrack for Hitch is great I'd say...  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

No, don't get me wrong, the music on it is good...i just don't think it blends as an album. I wouldn't mind seeing a 2 disc version of it. The 1st disc featuring those oldie-but-goodies by The O'Jays, Earth, Wind, + Fire, The Temptations, going up the whole way thru' Heavy D + The Boyz "Now That We Found Love." Then the 2nd disc can feature all the new music by Amerie, E,W,F feat. Kelly Rowland + Sleepy Brown, John Legend...and even the updated music they left off like Usher's "Yeah." Alot of good music in the movie. Definitly helps set the vibe 4 it.

Yeah that'd be real dope! But unfortunately it isn't this way! :sad6:

Which track u like most on it?