• Will Smith
    • Fresh Prince

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! this topic is OLD!!

anywayz, just to give my opinion, i would say Fresh Prince. I think it's cuz when i started to become a fan he was still very much the "Fresh Prince" so i'll always call him that. But Will Smith is also good (it should be considering that's his name lol) I must admit i'm not a big fan of the whole "Big Will" thing tho...FP wins every time!

I think the only time he should use Fresh Prince is when Jeff is with him. I don't mind the whole "Big Will" or "Will Smith" references. It's not about the name, it's about the music.

Will's new album is hot for a reason - the music is great. I mean, does it really matter what name he's using when he's making classic music like Lost & Found?

He can call himself "Mr. Bigglesworth" for all I care as long as the music he's making is real and from the heart.

Will's new album is hot for a reason - the music is great. I mean, does it really matter what name he's using when he's making classic music like Lost & Found?

He can call himself "Mr. Bigglesworth" for all I care as long as the music he's making is real and from the heart.

:hilarious: :hilarious:

lol that's funny!!!!

I hear what you're saying tho, i never really thought of it like that.

hmm, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Big Will sounds really terrible. So i'm along with Fresh Prince. since he is Big Will he has lost the respect in the rap game he had back in the 80s/90s and what he is trying to get back. more ppl would take him more serious if he'd came back with Jazzy Jeff under Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince.

And btw, under Fresh Prince back in da day he owned the whole rap industry. The Prince of the Princes :werd:

JJFP Rock The House

Edited by DefCEM

Hmm that's what I think about it: I think the name Will Smith is betta, also for his solo albums, for his music because people should know it's Will Smith!!! And noone else but him!!! I know he is known a lot more and started also everything as the Fresh Prince but he is Will Smith and nobody else! But I also think, when his style is really Fresh Prince, then his name should be Fresh Prince but when his style is a bit more agressive, a lil more hard, then his name should be Will Smith! The style is important u know? But all in all I'm for the name Will Smith, what he really is!!! :sonny:

I can't stand when people refur 2 him as Big Will...that's so annoying. I know he calls himself that sometimes...but it's so "Jiggy" 2 me. I like that recent review of Lost + Found where they said the "Big Will days are over."

• Admin

I think the only time he should use Fresh Prince is when Jeff is with him.

i agree with this :ditto: anything with Jazzy should be labelled as jazzy jeff and fresh prince.. solo stuff can be Big Will