Hero1

what name should wills new music be under  

93 members have voted

1. 1. what name should wills new music be under

• Will Smith
    • Fresh Prince

Wow old thread

But anyway

Keep it has Fresh Prince the rapper and Will Smith the actor. The Big Will thing is just really corny to me, i hate it on tracks like Party starter where he just yells out ''Big willie'' at the start of the song. It's just cheesy to me

bringing out the old thread ha...not a fan of adding to it... but it's too good a debate to jump in...considering it is now becoming relevant (with all the whispers of a possible JJFP reunion)

Interscope any other day would force Will to stay Will Smith for the movie go-ers and "switch" groupies to not be confused (with the IQ some have, it may be hard to put 2 and 2 together lol)....buttt now that it's cool to hate commercial rap and anything that seems dumbed-down, too gangsta.....could we see Fresh Prince not only allowed but pushed by Interscope under the new Hip Hop realm...?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad thread to bring back cause I was actually thinking about this the other day.

I really like both to be honest with you. I love the goofy/witty Fresh Prince but I love the flashy ways of "Big Willie Style". However, the "Big Willie Style" days of the late 90s are over. Its time for the Fresh Prince to be back.

Now it's been a hell long time the last time I posted in this thread so I changed my opinion a bit.

I think both would be ok, Will Smith is alright but Fresh Prince is cool, too! So if he's gonna make another album with the old kinda style then he should name himself Fresh Prince but if he's gonna bring out another album like the Lost And Found style, more aggressive and all then he should stay with Will Smith! :)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The man is soon in his 40's, married, has kids and doesnty talk about parents that just dont understand it... I think it should be Will Smith. Just not Big Willie.

I know Elvis may not like this...but how much more does Will got to do to be knighted the "King"? :fencing:

Screw Elvis!

Even after all these years...it'll always be Fresh Prince for me. Will Smith seems like a brand 2 me. Fresh Prince seems like the man himself. Beyond Hip-Hop...it just seems like the name fits him when u see him surrounded by his peers in the entertainment industry. His personality, his charm, his comedy, his free spirit, his antics....it's all FP 2 me.

Screw Elvis!

Even after all these years...it'll always be Fresh Prince for me. Will Smith seems like a brand 2 me. Fresh Prince seems like the man himself. Beyond Hip-Hop...it just seems like the name fits him when u see him surrounded by his peers in the entertainment industry. His personality, his charm, his comedy, his free spirit, his antics....it's all FP 2 me.

Yes, I fully agree u! :thumbsup:

It don't matter how old he is, he's still the Will Smith aka The Fresh Prince and he's always gonna stay the Fresh Prince, yeeeaahhh!!! :wickedwisdom:

• 2 months later...