JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA Playoffs

bigted

The Pistons stole game one, everyone's shocked but not me 'cause I think this year's NBA Finals is gonna be the best since the Bulls vs. Jazz in the late '90s. It seemed that Shaq and Kobe were the only Lakers that scored last night 'cause of that furocious D. People say that the mailman Karl Malone is too old at 40 but I beg to differ 'cause I think that he's capable of steppin' up and having a big game since he's hungry for that ring, Gary Payton should pound that ball into Malone at the paint as well as Shaq 'cause Malone has been proven to be a dominant inside player, but they need Shaq to box out Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace so the guards could get better shots. The Pistons are ready to shock the world 'cause they're playing more aggressive, but I'm ready to see the Lakers match that intensity so that way the series goes seven games. I feel bad that former Bull Horace Grant is injured for the Lakers, people overlook him but he has been a very physical inside player in his career like Charles Oakley and Dennis Rodman and he played well when Malone was on the injured list, but then he got hurt! :tear: It ain't no big deal for him 'cause he has more rings than the entire Pistons roster! :rock: I can't wait 'till game two! :werd:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=jj,fp2004+Jun 6 2004, 06:23 AM]i must say i'm surprised by the lakers... i don't like them much so i hope the pistons would take the series.[/quote]
man thanks alot.

now the lakers lost becoz of ya.

that game was just O'neal and Kobe.They should have just kicked out thr rest of
the players.
damn that was a tight game

Shaq was the only Lakers player to have a good game. Kobe, although scoring 25 points only made 10 of 27 from the field. That's 17 misses too many. Kobe's got to be more selective. I think he was just testing himself against Hamilton, see who could get the most points. The rest of the team didn't do much either though. The outside shot wasn't falling, they began trailing, and then the outside shot became their first option. If the Lakers have Shaq move from the weak side of the floor, the side without the ball, to the strong side, the side with the ball, then the Lakers have the opportunity to either draw a foul from one of Detroit's bigs or an easy two from a pass from the corner. Weak to strong has worked before why shy away from it now?

• Admin
[quote=TopDawg14,Jun 8 2004, 12:58 AM][b][color=purple]THE LAKERS SUCK!!!! I HOPE THEY LOSE!!! EVEN IF THEY WIN, THEY STILL SUCK!!![/color][/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah im on the pistons bandwagon :rock: :rock: :rock:

I don't care if the Lakers suck. I just want Karl and Gary to win and get those rings. Karl can, hopefully, return to the Jazz next season and go for the all time scorer's title and Gary would tag along. Maybe Stock could come back for one game for the deciding point, maybe do it during half time, Karl'll have his scorer's title the way he scored a whole grip of his points, off of a Stockton assist wearing a Jazz uniform. Probably won't happen, but one can hope.

kobe sucked in that game and if he would've passed more balls to shaq the lakers could won the game. shaq scored 13 of 16!!! when somebody like shaq is having a day like that you must give him more balls!!! shaq is the number 1 player in the nba right now and not kobe so kobe should relax with is stupid shots...

[quote=TopDawg14,Jun 8 2004, 12:58 AM][b][color=purple]THE LAKERS SUCK!!!! I HOPE THEY LOSE!!! EVEN IF THEY WIN, THEY STILL SUCK!!![/color][/b][/quote]
:werd: It doesn't matter what happens from here this is the Lakers last run! The Bulls are a very up and coming young team all they need is veteran leadership by re-signing Pippen(if he's healthy enough to play we could use him) or sign Karl Malone in free agency and they can compete with the Pistons and the Knicks in the Eastern Conference next year, I think the Pacers and Nets will lose more next season, Jason Kidd's hurt too, and Reggie Miller shouldn't start anymore! The Timberwolves will probably win it all next season though 'cause Garnett will be hungry.

[quote=Hero1,Jun 8 2004, 02:45 AM][quote=TopDawg14,Jun 8 2004, 12:58 AM] [b][color=purple]THE LAKERS SUCK!!!! I HOPE THEY LOSE!!!  EVEN IF THEY WIN, THEY STILL SUCK!!![/color][/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah im on the pistons bandwagon :rock: :rock: :rock: [/quote]
Man, i hope you 're joking

the lakers? maybe you accidently spelled the name of wutever team you were gonna write.

wut do they suck?

[quote=TopDawg14,Jun 8 2004, 06:58 AM][b][color=purple]THE LAKERS SUCK!!!! I HOPE THEY LOSE!!! EVEN IF THEY WIN, THEY STILL SUCK!!![/color][/b][/quote]
Obviously they DONT SUCK if they made it to the finals. Duh! :nhawong:
GAME 2 GOES TO THE LAKERS!! :thumb: