JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Video n Song : completely diff.

foxy

today i was jus watchin a music channel..hoping to see Switch, n it finally came on! One word to describe the whole thing : WOW...

Wen i onli heard the song, I was a bit disappointed cuz it was not wut i was expecting. But if u hear the song wit the new video, its AWESOME! I luved it so much! N will looks so hot especially in the first scene.. Mi friend said he looks lik 20. ANyways i jus wanna say I realli luved the video n i hope other ppl will lik it too... :thumb: :switch:

Well I liv in Canada so much music for me..the host sed she luvs Will but she didnt like the song...

Edited by foxy

I havn't seen the video yet....i'm waiting 2 see how i'll like it when i finally do. My man Jayson didn't like the song that much...but then he saw the video and loved it, which made him like the song more.

Alot of rappers rely on good videos 2 make their crappy songs sucessful. In FP's case, i don't think any of us think it's a bad song...some of us just wanted one thing and got another...but the video sounds like it's capable of making us like it more. I like the song, but i think the video will make me love it.

thats interesting bcoz ive always liked switch but the first time i heard it was with the video too. The song also sounds getter played really really loud coz the base just thumps.

Im still looking for the video to be played in the UK, i watch quite a lot of music TV so when i see it i will post where.

• Members

today i was jus watchin a music channel..hoping to see Switch, n it finally came on! One word to describe the whole thing : WOW...

Wen i onli heard the song, I was a bit disappointed cuz it was not wut i was expecting. But if u hear the song wit the new video, its AWESOME! I luved it so much! N will looks so hot especially in the first scene.. Mi friend said he looks lik 20. ANyways i jus wanna say I realli luved the video n i hope other ppl will lik it too... :thumb: :switch:

good to know. what channel did you watch it on?

:rock:

• Members

GUESS WHAT. WILL SMITH DISSES EMINEM ON HIS NEW ALBUM 'LOST AND FOUND'

Wen i onli heard the song, I was a bit disappointed cuz it was not wut i was expecting. But if u hear the song wit the new video, its AWESOME! I luved it so much! N will looks so hot especially in the first scene.. Mi friend said he looks lik 20. ANyways i jus wanna say I realli luved the video n i hope other ppl will lik it too... :thumb:  :switch:

Um, care to turn of the CAPS LOCK and elaborate?

God Blessa!

Wen i onli heard the song, I was a bit disappointed cuz it was not wut i was expecting. But if u hear the song wit the new video, its AWESOME! I luved it so much! N will looks so hot especially in the first scene.. Mi friend said he looks lik 20. ANyways i jus wanna say I realli luved the video n i hope other ppl will lik it too... :thumb:  :switch:

Um, care to turn of the CAPS LOCK and elaborate?

God Blessa!

:lolsign: lolz ya tht wud b nice :kekeke: