JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will dissing Eminem?

*mimi*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe those D12 fans are finally waking up to face the facts! btw, I said if Eminem's boys get involved, the legends would step in, but they didn't in 2000 'cause only Eminem dissed Will, they already know Will could easily take Eminem and they probably figured Eminem would fade in a few years like Will figured, but the reason why Will should diss him now is 'cause Eminem dissed him again on the "Encore" album in a song saying: "hey rapper slash actor, you could kiss my cracker ass" according to one of our posters here that listen to Eminem, so obviously Will probably heard it and wants to retaliate! :ali: FP could take out the whole army of fake rappers if he has to, 'nuff said.

I'm really happy reading that so many people support Will , eminem is going down... hehe..

I'm white so when I first saw Eminem I has happy that there was a white rapper, cuz I only knew about black rapper. Don't get me wrong , I'm not a rasist or anything like that, It's just fun to se a white guy on the rap scene, I'm sure you all understand. But Eminem was not rally what I was hoping for.... he made some good songs, but I don't like that negative vibe and all that dissing. "can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing" :sonny: and when he said that thing about Will a couple of years ago, I really lost all interest in that ****. It will be fun to hear Wills answer, altough Will keeps it clean, he's much smarter than Eminem so he can put that little d12 bastard where he belongs..

I'm really happy reading that so many people support Will , eminem is going down... hehe..

I'm white so when I first saw Eminem I has happy that there was a white rapper, cuz I only knew about black rapper. Don't get me wrong , I'm not a rasist or anything like that, It's just fun to se a white guy on the rap scene, I'm sure you all understand. But Eminem was not rally what I was hoping for.... he made some good songs, but I don't like that negative vibe and all that dissing. "can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing"  :sonny:  and when he said that thing about Will a couple of years ago, I really lost all interest in that ****. It will be fun to hear Wills answer, altough Will keeps it clean, he's much smarter than Eminem so he can put that little d12 bastard where he belongs..

Here in germany they say: ''The clever man stops saying something!'' Maybe u don't understand but u also can't translate it perfectly so forget about it! :kekeke:

But about Will and EM, just let it go...

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

But people, here's something I don't really understand:

Will Takes Aim at Eminem?

According to Chio in the Morning Show (Q102 Philly). Will Smith said he has a song on his new cd, "Lost and Found" responding to all the negativity in his life. "I have a little something for Eminem" This is a second hand rumour so take it with a grain of salt. It would be good if he did respond to all the haters though! fingers crossed. For all the Latest on Wills new album check the Lost and Found Page

In the text it says this is a rumour that Will is saying something to EM on one of his tracks on da new album!

Lost and Found details come in!

Will was recently on Z100 and talked all about the new album, talking about his response to eminem called "Mr Nice Guy" track with Ludacris "Party Starter" and track with Snoop Dogg "Pump ya Brakes" Check out everything Will said on the Lost and Found Page in the Albums section.

Here in the text it says that ''Mr Nice Guy'' is the track where Will responses to EM! So what's really meant there??? :what: Does he response or not? And if, why the two texts are saying somethin' different?

...I'm white so when I first saw Eminem I has happy that there was a white rapper, cuz I only knew about black rapper. Don't get me wrong , I'm not a rasist or anything like that, It's just fun to se a white guy on the rap scene, I'm sure you all understand.

Hey what about the Beastie Boys? They're one of the best groups in hip-hop history, black or white, they toured with Run-Dmc and Public Enemy in the mid-80s and they had a platinum album last year, selling more than even LL Cool J, so they're still relevant. There's also other white rappers out there that're on the underground scene that have more skills than Eminem, as well as Spanish, French, and other different races that have dope mc skills, hip-hop is still diverse, but it has to be more diverse on a mainstream level.

Edited by bigted

I'm thinkin' the title "Mr. Nice Guy" will actually be about him being the bigger and more intellegent person by not rippin' Eminem. We'll see tho.' Just as much as i want him 2 rip Eminem, i still like the idea of him just ignoring him. I think it would be silly 2 attack him after all these years. If he waz gonna do it, he should have done it during the Willennium era where it would have fit. It's been years, AFTER Born To Reign, and all....it just seems like the time is all off.

I haven't followed all the stuff in this post. But i noticed the last few replies were about white emcees/rappers. I don't think color has anything 2 do with music....but it dose have 2 do with the commercial side of things. I think 3rd Bass, Beastie Boys, and Marky Mark are all amongst some of the best artists Hip-Hop has had 2 offer....however, Vanilla Ice waz one of the wackest. Eminem WAS a creative, witty, edgy emcee. I waz one of this biggest fans from 1998 thru' 2000. However, he started slowly changing in2 the awful waste of talent he currently is. His flow and voice have never been a strong point, but now that his production isn't great and his subject matter is weak, he dosen't really have anything good 2 offer anymore...however, i do like his current single, written 2 his daughter. I'd like 2 see someone put him in his place. FP could be opening the door 2 alot of artists and fans speaking out against him.

I think 3rd Bass, Beastie Boys, and Marky Mark are all amongst some of the best artists Hip-Hop has had 2 offer....

Finally :) someone that likes Marky Mark hehe I got all his stuff, but people are always making fun of me when I tell them I listen to Mr Wahlberg. Well... they make fun of me when I tell em I'm a Will Smith fan to.. so what do they know :switch: Beastie boys are not played so much here in sweden, the only hip hop you get here is like Jay-Z, Eminem and 50-cents. Jay-z is great, but I don't like the other 2.

To weigh in on the banter concerning MC's of the caucasion persuasion: Beastie Boys are legends, and rightfully so (I also like my sugar w/ coffee and cream).... But Marky Mark? Well.... I guess he WAS one of the only rappers ever to rep for Boston... *sigh*... so... I guess he's got that goin for him... yeeeeeeeeah.

(speaking of Boston music legends I'm hesitant to be proud of-- I feel the need to mention I go to the same school Joey McCyntire (spelling?) went to... impressive, no?)

(yeah youre right, its really not...)

:guru: (that this smiley didn't find its way into my poll is a mystery of epic porportions)

Edited by scyhigh99

Today marks the 5th year anniversary since Big Pun's death, I think if Big Pun was still alive, he would have more success than Eminem, I liked him better back then in the late '90s more than I did like Eminem, even when Eminem had some aight stuff, I never considered Eminem one of my favorites, of course I think he's mediocre now, but I consider Big Pun's wordplay similar to Big Daddy Kane when he came in the game, except it had a spanish flavor to it.