Will dissing Eminem?

*mimi*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

let me leave you with this quote...

Smith and Townes received praise from some hip-hop commentators, who viewed them as practiced exemplifiers of rap art. Harry Allen, a writer for Spin, the Village Voice, and Essence, called Smith (as quoted by Donna Britt) "an incredibly imaginative lyricist and vocalist. . . true to the meaning of hip-hop music--which is vocal excellence, imagination, liveliness."

i hope jeff produced this track!!

This is probably just a rumor. Don't u think the news would have gotten around more if it's true. Maybe the radio station that did the interview will have it on their site tho.' If he pokes some fun at Eminem, i think that would be hilarious...but i don't really care if he dose. It seems like most of the people over there know what they are talking about. 2 bad some of them make themselves looks really stupid with half-naked females in their sigs.

I think its time for soebody who tells the world, what the hell is going on on this planet.

YEEEESSS!!! FP will kick Eminems ass!! I hope the track is produced by Jazzy Jeff!!!!

I just laugh at ppl who don't know anything and say that Em will kill FP :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :lookhehe: :lookhehe: :lookhehe: :roll: :roll:

FP will destroy Em if this is true. FP is a better writer! :werd: :ali:

JJFP Rocks The House

btw, i'm wondering what the reaction of 50, G-Unit, Dre & all the others will be. :ali:

How many times is this post going to appear????

Eminem dissed will jus coz eminem was at the beg. of his carrer and didnt know any better, will already responded to eminem, if he called him out on a track i honestly dont know who will win, because FP is true hip hop, but eminem has millions of fans of his, dres and g units label, i dont think FP has any reason to attack eminem really, if its a little joke something like that it would be fine, but if will serouisly callls him out, looks like we got another beef in rap history, and tell me, is will smith a beef rapper? does he look 4 it? he can handle it, but why would he want to when he has so many different things to worry about, his family, his carrer, compare that to eminem

• Members

really will don't wanna start beef with em, 'cause let's face it, the whole world is on the side of the aftermath/shady family and with all their beefs against other rap acts, the always come out victorious commercially though: they combined are the biggest selling rap family in the world, em, 50, the game went no. 1 etc.

will should make his music for his fans and live em alone. em's just commercial crap. he's finished lyrically even though his record sales are high.

Edited by diehardwill

• Admin

Eminem disrespected and old school legend..im sure will is not gonna devote an entire track to eminem..but he has a track for those that wanna bring negativity and i'm sure eminem is included in his thoughts.. well done Will..its time to drop a little knowledge on those ignorant folk!

Eminem disrespected and old school legend..im sure will is not gonna devote an entire track to eminem..but he has a track for those that wanna bring negativity and i'm sure eminem is included in his thoughts.. well done Will..its time to drop a little knowledge on those ignorant folk!

:werd:

yeah its defialtly time to pull their pants down...

nah em wont kill will, people would really hate to see that beef

Will Smith: one of the most famous/richest actors in the world, loved by everyone

Eminem: love him or hate him, got to respect him 4 what he done for his game, for his commercail style....but is also loved by millions,

Will Smith: one of the most famous/richest actors in the world, loved by everyone

Eminem: love him or hate him, got to respect him 4 what he done for his game, for his commercail style....but is also loved by millions,

Will Smith is also one of the greatest mcs to ever step on the mic not just an actor, he's an mc before he is an actor, it's time for him to prove it now, he could call Eminem out all he wants 'cause Eminem wasn't even rapping yet when JJFP came out and Eminem might've been releasing more material over the past 5 years, but he's been saying the same things over and over again, he's washed up, like all commercial mcs are, Eminem's a sell out, there are 100s of mcs that're better than him, don't even put Eminem and Will Smith in the same sentence 'cause Will Smith has done more for the hip-hop game than Eminem ever could, in fact hip-hop would be better if Eminem never came out!