JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will dissing Eminem?

*mimi*

• Members

i'm feeling mimi on this one. will should let it go. he should be the mature of he and em. as rappers, the world's on em's side. the true lovers of hip hop and wills fans are a small minority of this number.

there are a lot of rappers out there who think will is whack and feel em more than him. i feel the song is gonna have a little sarcasm in it but not a whole load of punchline disses. that's not will.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...there are a lot of rappers out there who think will is whack and feel em more than him. i feel the song is gonna have a little sarcasm in it but not a whole load of punchline disses. that's not will.

Those are the immature commercial mcs who think that Will's wack, I don't think any legend would say that Will's wack. This is about Will saving hip-hop, somebody has to do it, if I were in the position that Will's in, I'd diss Eminem 'cause he doesn't threaten me one bit, there are a lot of true rappers out there that deserve attention besides Eminem and 50 Cent, we need more balance, you can't just let somebody keep on talking s*** about you and not do anything, or else you'll be called a p****, this would only give Will more respect in the hip-hop game 'cause he is tougher than people think he is. :ali:

• Admin

i think the whole point of the song is thaT they expect will to say nothing do nothing cause hes "mr nice guy" but maybe its about time you cant get away with disrespecting hip hop legends and wills gonna show em whats up

• 4 years later...

Eminem hasnt mentioned Will in any other song. As a matter of facts after Bow Wow made his stupid remarks about Will, nobody else has even thought about starting any beef with him, perhaps because people are forgetting about him singing or perhaps because people are giving and showing him more respect with the years. Anyways, Eminem Mentioned Will in 3 songs, and with no apparent reason..

I think it was just Real Slim Shady, which other songs did mention Eminem mention Will? Bow Wow made the comments and people worldwide ethered him for the remarks. After the reaction of the people he immediately apolgized to Will, kind of backfired to Bow Wow. In my opinion the main reason for this is the album LOST AND FOUND! If he had released that after Big Willie Style, I think most people would have dissed Eminem, too.

the third song is when to stand up. I heard it on my friends house long time ago. He didnt diss Will there, but mentioned him anyways.

here u have the lyrics, the song in youtube has an awful quality by the way..

the third song is when to stand up. I heard it on my friends house long time ago. He didnt diss Will there, but mentioned him anyways.

here u have the lyrics, the song in youtube has an awful quality by the way..

Jazzy Jeff produced When To Stand Up... it's a leaked track from his unreleased Sony album I believe.

• 1 year later...

Looking back overall as I listened to "Lost and Found" today for the first time in a while, I'd say that FP did a great job in how he handled the whole "Mr. Nice Guy" situation, he defended his image, Eminem woke up to make better music too, and since then rappers have stopped running their mouths about how wack he is, more have actually giving him props so whenever FP decides to come back to spit in the booth again he'll be welcomed by all the real fans out there....