JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UK Hitch Premiere

mad4will

Just wondering if any of the u guys know when the UK Hitch Premiere is. I read in one source that it was on the 22nd February, but in another it said that it was on 4th March?

the hitch premiere in uk will be on the 22nd of february .march 4th is the release date for hitch in uk.that is the day it will start showing in movie theatres.

• 4 months later...

OMG that is me, you can see the dodgy parting in the hair. Dam i was getting crushed. But the memories come flooding back :jazzy:

The one where you can hear Miami in the background. If you save it onto your computer and open with Windows Media Player you can see me at the front from 12 secs to 16 secs on the time line. Can't see my face tho but you can see my hair and my uber huge fringe, and you get a glimpse of my camera and Will signing my He's The DJ... CD (Have to look closely for that) I remember saying to him as he walked by "Can't wait for your new album" and he replied "your gonna love it" but its hard to really hear him say it on the vid. Still its pretty ace to have a vid of it now. So thanx for whoever put that up.

:wiggle: