JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

where are u ppl from?

scyhigh99

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am officially thoroughly impressed by the wide array of places u ppl are from.... norway? belgium (top notch waffles)? seriously??? for some reason that BLEW MY MIND

:touche: (insert random smileys dueling)

there are officially more members from the UK than the US too

how CRAZY is THAT?

probably not that crazy to most of you

ok, thats enough time spent marveling at geography and whatnot

yeah, i guess i know JJFP are big in the UK, but it still amuses me to no end that the ppl in this forum span the globe that much-- especially countries that somehow make me laugh through stereotypes: britain (sophisticated accent with tea time and whatnot) and australia (steve irwin poking vicious wild animals with a stick and screaming "crikey")... and although this clearly isnt that big of a deal, i cant get over how hee-lariously cool that is to me

wut now, wanna fight? :ali:

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

belgium (top notch waffles)? seriously??? for some reason that BLEW MY MIND

Word, Belgium man!! :sonny: Yeah the waffles are good! And we like Will Smith over here!! :kekeke:

I didn't know there were more uk peeps on this board then us peeps!! strange!! :what: :kekeke:

yeah, i guess i know JJFP are big in the UK, but it still amuses me to no end that the ppl in this forum span the globe that much-- especially countries that somehow make me laugh through stereotypes: britain (sophisticated accent with tea time and whatnot) and australia (steve irwin poking vicious wild animals with a stick and screaming "crikey")... and although this clearly isnt that big of a deal, i cant get over how hee-lariously cool that is to me

wut now, wanna fight? :ali:

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sophisticated accent, lol :kekeke: Wouldn't quite put it like that, you watch to much Geoffrey on FPOBA

Chicago, IL...USA!

Chi-Town stand up!....(that means you TopDawg) :kekeke:

the Windy City...the Bulls....(the old Bulls with Mike lol).....Taste of Chicago.......Kanye West...R.Kelly(not sure if that's a good thing LOL)....so much more :thumb:

Edited by willjadafan