JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Song and Video

Hero1

holy shizzle! just realized there were tons of more responses than i originally saw, b/c there was a SECOND PAGE! i posted it, like, yesterday. you guys are ALL OUT.

ANYhoo

couple of things...

1. yeah im a will smith fan, got like 5 of his cd's and most of the rest downloaded (shhhh) and i love his stuff.

2. theres nothing "old school" about switch... what exactly is "old school" about it?? i wish he'd do some more real old school collabs like "so fresh" on willenium, which was classic-- jeff scratchin, biz and rick makin the appearence. good stuff. but switch? its just a bad dance song, and you cannot possibly tell me that the rhymes are good. if your sayin that, your totally underestimating will-- he's done waaaaay better stuff in the past.

ok, thats more than enough time wasted on a msg board lol. this is my last appearence-- sorry for rocking the boat. you may now go back to blindly applauding anything will smith records and acting put-offish and posting laughing faces :hilarious: to any1 who says something critical bout ur main man.

"I'm rough like sandpaper, hard like algebra"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Switch has all the elements of classic will smith songs..its classic will smith old school hip hop.. the track is nothing like Nelly..and this site is mine, so you wanna keep those comments up prepared to be banned.. i dont mind you not liking switch but saying will smith should quite music proves you just a sucka and not a real fan

Before i'm out must post that i do like will smith and 50 cent and nelly are terrible what are u talking aboutttttttttttt, just b/c i said switch was bad u say i like them u make noooooooooooo sense

and its hilarious that ur banning me from ur site b/c i said a bad thing about a will smith song and u want this to be a non-stop love fest-- im a huge fan and have been to ur site a million times over the past like 3 or 4 yrs since i first heard it

and its hilarious how u responded SO FAST

must get this up before im kicked out!

haha i am easily amused by the ridiculousness of this

• Members

Thanks for puttin up Switch-- I've been wanting to hear it-- but how am I the only fan dissapointed w/ this track??  I was hopin for another classic Will Smith cut, but all I got was unimaginative, bland rhymes over a run-of-the-mill, repetative dance beat.  Hope the album offers somethin more than this, or I'm def not buying it.  Born to Reign was the weakest album the Prince came out w/ since he started his solo career post-Jeff, and if this type of crap is all he's got for a new collection, maybe Smith should give it up & stick with the movies.  Hey, the truth hurts! :daedulus:

but what happens if you like the song

watever man, hide the truth then wats the matter u dont appriciate oldskul music and u call yoself a will smith fan? u'r disapointing :daedulus:

and im trying to hear it can u help me out hear ?

:hilarious: you havent even heard it :hilarious:

:nhawong:

:lolsign: u ready? com on man this's wat i do

im listenin to it rite now, thanx 4 nothing. :nhawong:

Thanks for puttin up Switch-- I've been wanting to hear it-- but how am I the only fan dissapointed w/ this track??  I was hopin for another classic Will Smith cut, but all I got was unimaginative, bland rhymes over a run-of-the-mill, repetative dance beat.  Hope the album offers somethin more than this, or I'm def not buying it.  Born to Reign was the weakest album the Prince came out w/ since he started his solo career post-Jeff, and if this type of crap is all he's got for a new collection, maybe Smith should give it up & stick with the movies.  Hey, the truth hurts! :daedulus:

but what happens if you like the song

watever man, hide the truth then wats the matter u dont appriciate oldskul music and u call yoself a will smith fan? u'r disapointing :daedulus:

and im trying to hear it can u help me out hear ?

:hilarious: you havent even heard it :hilarious:

:nhawong:

:lolsign: u ready? com on man this's wat i do

im listenin to it rite now, thanx 4 nothing. :nhawong:

:lolsign: i was laughing cause you said that stuff about switch not being old school and you didnt ever hear it yet :kekeke:

but hey peace