Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevTastic

SWITCH VIDEO

good as a video,good beats,but what about flow and lyrics??????

the flow totally suits the song..some clever lyrics in their 2

I'm glad so many of u have seen it. I'm so hyped, they need 2 start airing it in the US NOW!!

So most of u think it's something different....but u mean a really GOOD kinda differerent, right?

hell yeahhhhh,but it's rare for me listen this type of beats nd song from will,it's very different,you think switch could be a hit?????i'll have to acustom to this song,and hero could you put it on the lyrics????

I'm glad so many of u have seen it. I'm so hyped, they need 2 start airing it in the US NOW!!

So most of u think it's something different....but u mean a really GOOD kinda differerent, right?

Even I think its good!

the music video is awesome!!! finally a will smith video where we see will smith the emcee..not will smith the hollywood movie star that sony always pushed..now that wills off sony you can really tell the difference..hes got a hot hip hop track a nd a hot video..finally will the emcee is back in the spotlight!!!!

ARGH I WANNA SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO! i got the clip but its tape of a tv.. haha

ARGH

i taped cduk this morning (i was at work today). I just watched it about an hour ago - I wan't sure at first but now you guys been givin' it praise I'm gonna go watch it again. As I was fast forwarding thru the rest of the show my heart beat was getting faster and faster! lol!

yeah, the track kinda skips when Will says something, I was wondering what that was about. The bad thing was straight after the video Cat Deeley said something like "Yeah, and Will is starring in a new movie in Feb", nothing about Lost and Found!!

TRL UK starts next week, they are usually pretty sharp in showing new video's so hopefully they will show it.

also it should do the rounds on mtv base/the box/kiss, etc soon !!

i have a music channel called b4, it shows all the latest music vids before they are released, ive been keeping my eye on the channel for the past few weeks. I think its only on sky digital and its not a very popular channel coz its new.