JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SWITCH VIDEO

KevTastic

i saw it too!! im still shaking.

It was so good, there were lots of girls in the video for the lads to look at lol, and Will looked so hot in his little hat that was to the side. He had his green vest top that showed all his muscles. I think model was the girl in orange wasnt she, she was in it a lot dancin with Will.

erm some lyrics i remmember, Tim was right about the girl wanted to come to the club naked. He also said somethin about did we not think he would be on the dance floor bcoz hes famous and "first one on, last one off"

The whole thing kinda reminded me of LL Cool J, its definatly not pop but it is like Will stuff. At one point ion the song, it skips, i doubt Will was swearin he just might of said somethin to do with a company or sumthin.

Im am one happy girl anyway!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gona be a defo top 10 hit here in the UK if marketed right.

Shud be on the music channels for selecetion within a week of it being on today I'd say. Lucky me has it on video now to watch when i want :bowdown:

• Admin

Gona be a defo top 10 hit here in the UK if marketed right.

Shud be on the music channels for selecetion within a week of it being on today I'd say. Lucky me has it on video now to watch when i want :bowdown:

lucky you!! :thumb: :ali:

Yeh then he says how back in the day he was the first one in and out of the studio, or something along those lines.

Great song cos its lyrically smart, but doesn't take away that dance flava you need for it to be a successful single.

I don't actually recall seeing her, I'll look out for her when i stick it on again. Wish i had my TV in this room to be able to watch and describe as i type. Role on Monday for Da Brakes video online

I know you've heard it before, but its stuck in my head after just two listens.

Can't wait for everyone else to hear it so we can overide your forum with posts.

The Single must only be 6 weeks away from release max.