JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALBUM TITLE & RELEASE DATE INSIDE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GREAT NEWS !! - I can't wait for saturday now !!

can somebody clarify the date for me, first post of this topic says march 29th, but the title of one of the pinned topics says april 5th

which one is it ??

i like the title, its a million times better than all about the funk. It keeps u guessing about what it could mean.

And Tim was right about the release date, he said March, and some of u ppl didnt believe him tut tut. Its great to hear the news we have finally been waiting for.

This is the start of a great few months of JJFP!!!!! We should call it the golden era lol.

i like the title, its a million times better than all about the funk. It keeps u guessing about what it could mean.

And Tim was right about the release date, he said March, and some of u ppl didnt believe him tut tut. Its great to hear the news we have finally been waiting for.

This is the start of a great few months of JJFP!!!!! We should call it the golden era lol.

Na, I bet its the start of a bad period with Will Smith.

Na, I bet its the start of a bad period with Will Smith.

cmon Lerkot. why you gettin like this all the sudden?