JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALBUM TITLE & RELEASE DATE INSIDE

Am I the only one reactin' on he makin' a song with snoop? Seems wack. Snoop has really lost his talent. R&G is a orgy of wackness if you take away "drop it like it's hot". Mary J is always dope. Hope he'll do something with kanye. Seems like everything that rapper / almost God touches becomes an instant success.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Am I the only one reactin' on he makin' a song with snoop? Seems wack. Snoop has really lost his talent. R&G is a orgy of wackness if you take away "drop it like it's hot". Mary J is always dope. Hope he'll do something with kanye. Seems like everything that rapper / almost God touches becomes an instant success.

but drop it like its hot..is extremely dope..i never imagined that song would be a hit...if they come up with sumthin like that i'll be happy

Thanks for the info. I like the title and such.

Since when is he doing a song with Snoop? I gotta agree that he isn't as good as used to be. Drop it like it's hot has an okay beat, but it's really lacking lyricly.

I'd still prefer that certain rappers weren't on this album. But I still think it'll be great stuff.

God Blessa!

Since when is he doing a song with Snoop?

since 2 days ago when we learned the album title and release date :thumb:

about snoop... sure a lot of his songs r wack, but nevertheless he's a legend. he's got way more credibility than these new cats like g-unit, ja rule, etc. will wouldnt put snoop on a track if snoop didnt agree 2 step up his game 2 will's level and not talk about guns, murder, etc. i think a track w/ snoop would be a good party track. it'll make u wanna get up and get jiggy :lolsign:

Yeah, i don't like some of Snoops stuff...but he's one of those multi-faced artists who can do a dope song and then a bland/boring song. I have faith in this idea tho'...it all depends on chemistry.

the collab with Snoop is understandably questionable. But it will work. Will isn't gona make a record with Snoop unless he has a solid idea of what he wnats, both parties are willing to be on the same level and the end result is a good one. Two huge artists like these coming together must equal quality.

There's no doubt I'm buying it when it drops 'cause since it's on a mainstream label, it'll be easier for me to find than a KRS-ONE album 'cause after 6 months I still can't find his album that I wanted since it 1st came out! :bang: btw, Snoop is easily the best mc that's collaborating on this album, no question about it, I'm mostly worried about the Ludacris collabo 'cause I don't like too much of his music, but I think that he's a funny cat.