JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

damn time flies!!!!!

sonic1988

It seems like everyones agrreing that time goes too fast. And im just the same,

When i left school at 16 in 2000 my life got so much better, i mean school was never that bad looking back now but at the time it seemed pants. I went to college then for 2 years and since i've left in summer 2002 things havent been as fun. Uni's not bad nut it was never as fun as college, when your between 16 & 18 is great cos your kinda like and adult but don't have too many responsibilities to worry about. Now im nearly 20 living in a house and going to uni having to worry about bills and work and stuff.

Bring back the good old days

Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Apr 26 2004, 09:42 PM]Ya, I'm now a Canadian Citizen...

It kinda feels different.It makes me feel like i don't like my country nomore.

My dreams were always to become an American.To live and die in New York city. And I still wanna[/quote]
Cool and don't worry because no matter what your ID says, your country of origin is still gonna be there in your heart and just because some paper says you are otherwise, you can't get away from it. So nah man, just because you're a Canadian Citizen it doesn't mean you're betraying your country.

Oh btw, any reason for specifically New York City?

Guest Prince
[quote=sonic1988,Apr 24 2004, 04:01 PM]...I know that I'm 15 and I have my whole life ahead of me...[/quote]
Forgive me for being so morbid, but 15 years have already gone man... :eekdance:

Guest Prince
[quote=KevTastic,Apr 25 2004, 12:51 PM]my life got so much better, i mean school was never that bad looking back now but at the time it seemed pants[/quote]
Don't tell me that! :eek4:

Nobody can ever understad how much I love New York city.
I've had that name in my head since I was just a lil' boy.

It's just the place that i wanna go to so bad.I'm never gonna die till I go there.

If I don't, then i'm just never gonna die.

Ive always wanted to live in the USA, i really was planning too when i was younger, but then i realised ive got too much 2 leave behind. I wouldnt know any1 over there and my job is too different in the USA.

When i ve got enough money im gonna visit loads, ive got all my holidays planned out, it would be nice 2 get away from this stupid British rain lol.

Guest Prince
Heyyo Julie, in England you ain't got nothing to worry about; Scotland's where it's at! I live in the Highlands, and we get loads of rain! On the plus side we're getting more snow again from tomorrow onwards. :peace:

at least u have snow, i must have seen snow about 5 times in my life lol. Then its sunny 4 about 5 days a year and the rest its rains or its too cold.

Ok im officially an old woman now im talking about the weather, and we where just saying how old we r getting, i think im 19 going on 80!!!

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Apr 28 2004, 08:49 PM]at least u have snow, i must have seen snow about 5 times in my life lol. Then its sunny 4 about 5 days a year and the rest its rains or its too cold.

Ok im officially an old woman now im talking about the weather, and we where just saying how old we r getting, i think im 19 going on 80!!![/quote]
Then that makes me 32457547 - I spend my days studying the weather and things looking for a sign of snow. Even in mid-summer here I'm hoping for snow, and all my skiing equipment, ice axes and crampons etc is on stand-by for any sudden dump or freezing weather! Yes everyone, I'm very obsessive about winter sports lol.

Whenever I go to England it's usually always sunny... :dunno: Edited by Prince

Yo Jullie, Snow ain't as much fun as you think it is.I would rather be in the rain than to be stuck in the snow. You don't understand how it's like to be in the snow.

Love where you live, and live where you love.