the JJFP Puzzle!

Hero1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or did bigted not post in this topic yet? lol

does it help if we look around on jazzyjefffreshprince.com; can we find the link there?

I tried that for a while last night until Tim told me that I wouldn't find anything doing that! :kekeke:

I have no idea what yall talking bout :kekeke: ... i finally got 2 spend a little time on the board...all I read was --->> clue here, url there, willy wonky .... dang I'll never figure out the URL ? what ? lmbo. I'll leave this one 4 u young geniuses out there... I'll try to keep up, but yall know how it is when we get a lil bit older ! :thumb: :roll: lol

just keep us posted on who wins the ... clue or whatever,... and keep me posted, cuz im way lost on this one 4 real yo! LIke some kinda astral plane shuttle that flew strait over my head n stuff! haha. TIMBOAT! man, u gotta do one of ur astral plane comics on this thread when it's over, so they can see how comedically talented u really are. LMAO. :ali: :thumb:

aiight??? :sonny:

peace,

cookie

ok im kinda confused. can sumbody put all the clues in one post?

it has to do with jazzyjefffreshprince.com --> ok we got that one. lol

willy wonky .... um ok...

url? .... its not really clear. and the first phrase a bout

paradise...

willy wonky thinks the jjfp forum is like paradise? lmao...

need better clues timboat...or i missed something... one..

peace,

cookie

alright tim! you gone mess around and somebody is gonna figure out some urls (that they prolly shouldn't) and wind up hackiN yo sh!t again brU!!!. lmao...

I say this cuz, ...well, i think i ran across something you may need to keep private tryna figure out what u talkin bout... chek out ur pm to see what im talkin bout..i dont know if i should post that here....

that aint it, i know...lmbo.

peace,

cookie