King Britt-Five Six Recordings

?uestlove-The Roots

Dj Premier

Jill Scott

Musiq

James Poyser

The Roots

Will Smith

i came across that same thing last nite. I didn't feel like registering 2 the site 2 put my name in so i didn't. I'm probably going anyway...i'm so hyped, i'm hoping my plans don't fall apart like last year.

Oh yeah, i plan on sleeping all day Saturday so that i'll be awake all nite. We are gonna try 2 go 2 Ray's b4 we go 2 the club. That's the place were they invented the Philly Cheesesteak. :roll:

see..if i knew this..i woulda planned on making sure the pic was ready, AND get my self up there to be with u guys, and gave JJ the pic from u guys...but naaaaaaaaaaw....i gotta be broke as heck...AND still workin on da pic. LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Ahhh...they are calling for 8-24 inches of snow that is gonna start Friday afternoon and continue thru' Saturday...the day of the party. So it's looking unlikely that i'm gonna drive about 5 hours in snow there and 5 hours back.

It'll have been snowing for like 20 hours b4 i even would leave. That could be alot of snow b4 i even get in the car. We'll see. I'm having a real bad week. So while something like this could be alot of fun, i don't even have alot of motivation 4 it. I've seen Jeff 2 times already, i really wanna go, but i'm just gonna leave it 2 the weather.

Yeah, i didn't get 2 go. When i woke up 2day, u couldn't even see the road. I knew the plans were shot when i looked out the window. The snow in my area wazn't even that bad, but up North, it waz worse. They didn't even do a decent job clearing the roads were i live.