JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

favorite jazz scene

Hero1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=FrshPrnceCharmng,Apr 12 2004, 09:45 PM]I liked the one where Jazz was on the drums and Will was dancing around in Ashley's room.[/quote]
thats my top favorite - thats classic JJFP right there on TV. And even the crowd knew it.

That and when Will gets Uncle Phil to invest in a apartment that Jazz owns and Jazz and Will are like walking through reading the list of complaints like

"sticky stuff under the stairs tastes bitter" - i think its bitter or bad.

that same scene or the one before it where Will is sitting in that apartment and someone upstairs flushes the toilet and it lands right next to him in a barrel. hahaha! :rofl: :bowrofl:

haha there's so many in fact all of jazz's scenes are hilariuos... I think y faves possibly the one where Phil and Viv are renewing their wedding vows and he's 'lost' his ring and jeff opens his jacket and it's full of jewelery!!

jonny5

ps: devilsjim - it is 'bitter'.

[quote=FrshPrnceCharmng,Apr 14 2004, 01:45 AM]There was the time Will and Jeff were on a gameshow and were beating the crap out of each other in the sound proof booth until Jazz hurt his eye and then they made up. A Kodak moment.[/quote]
That was one of my favorite Jazz scenes but my #1 episode is when Will hired Jazz to be a fake priest to marry Will and Kim Fields so Will could have sex with her that night. That was a hilarious episode. My favorite line is when Jeff says, "I've never known the pleasures of the flesh but I'd be convinced to give up the priesthood for you."

:bowrofl:

• Admin
[quote=TopDawg14,Apr 14 2004, 01:28 AM][quote=FrshPrnceCharmng,Apr 14 2004, 01:45 AM] There was the time Will and Jeff were on a gameshow and were beating the crap out of each other in the sound proof booth until Jazz hurt his eye and then they made up. A Kodak moment.[/quote]
That was one of my favorite Jazz scenes but my #1 episode is when Will hired Jazz to be a fake priest to marry Will and Kim Fields so Will could have sex with her that night. That was a hilarious episode. My favorite line is when Jeff says, "I've never known the pleasures of the flesh but I'd be convinced to give up the priesthood for you."

:bowrofl: [/quote]
damn man they've never shown that episode in australia..sounds hilarious..what series was it in?